4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
I'd advice to tone down a bit the color of the eyes. In the first post you can see Marge's eyes in pictures 3 (09) and 5 (06) which I'm guessing are from earlier builds, and I think they look much more natural than the new super bright blue eyes, which kinda freak me out a bit.

Unless that's precisely the intention... In which case, you didn't see anything.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
can you give us release date of update?

Erm... Last Sunday... 7 days ago.

If you're talking about the "next" update... who knows?!

I'm sure the dev has some hopes. But Ch2 came out 1 month after the Ch1 (and was relatively small), whereas Ch3 was around 7 months (but had a lot of content, a rewrite and much improved renders and animations). Plus the supporters got 4K resolution renders and the option for 144 FPS animations - all that extra effort takes extra time.

On top of that, real-life has impacted a lot of devs over the last 16 months. It's difficult to plan for your gran being in hospital or your significant other having to take time off work. I don't know that's the case here, but generally speaking... better to think "it'll be ready, when it's ready"... than set an arbitrary deadline that people get upset about when they don't quite hit it.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
can you give us release date of update?
Our target is to make bi-monthly updates. Since the last update was July, we’re targeting September for the next update. Currently, we’re not at a position to pinpoint the exact date. :geek:

If you want to know more about the progress till that date, we give weekly updates to all our patrons. :cool:

parfenandrej

Apr 30, 2020
Our target is to make bi-monthly updates. Since the last update was July, we’re targeting September for the next update. Currently, we’re not at a position to pinpoint the exact date. :geek:

If you want to know more about the progress till that date, we give weekly updates to all our patrons. :cool:
in my country, for the cost of the minimum donation, you can buy one and a half goats
I can't afford to be your patron

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
I'd advice to tone down a bit the color of the eyes. In the first post you can see Marge's eyes in pictures 3 (09) and 5 (06) which I'm guessing are from earlier builds, and I think they look much more natural than the new super bright blue eyes, which kinda freak me out a bit.

Unless that's precisely the intention... In which case, you didn't see anything.
I also thought that her eyes were a little too distractingly blue. I didn't think about the last point. That would be some 4D chess. Intimidating, hypnotic, otherworldly. It could be along the lines that once you gaze into her eyes you can never truly look away. You are hers forever.

Or Suzinak just liked the design. :p

Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I also thought that her eyes were a little too distractingly blue. I didn't think about the last point. That would be some 4D chess. Intimidating, hypnotic, otherworldly. It could be along the lines that once you gaze into her eyes you can never truly look away. You are hers forever.

Or Suzinak just liked the design. :p
I think he has mentioned it in a previous post that he just liked the design ;)

pileface123

Jan 3, 2019
the pacing got weird in the middle of the game. mild handjobs then suddenly full nude pussy licking followed by a thighs-pussy job. i thought that i missed a chapter or two.

• Star-struck

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
I saw those 'continuity blips' as part of the ongoing internal battles going on inside her head. The dam she spent years building to keep herself and her son on the straight and narrow is about to burst.
i have to agree myself. and at first, I didn't believe her when she said she was missing time. but with what happened towards the end of chapter 3, now i believe her.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
the pacing got weird in the middle of the game. mild handjobs then suddenly full nude pussy licking followed by a thighs-pussy job. i thought that i missed a chapter or two.
That's because we're used to see in games the person nude first(spy), then handjob, blowjob and so on, but why should always be like that? I think this way is brilliant because IRL that order doesn't happen, well at least not all the time.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
If I recall correctly, before (the update) there was no role playing and nothing regarding Marge's mental health. It was straight up a regular mom reactions to different sticky situation she found herself in. That made this game especially unique. (if this is not true, please let me know which other game is like this so I can play xD )

although, the role playing is great so far and I will continue playing.... the plot before was much better.

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
That's because we're used to see in games the person nude first(spy), then handjob, blowjob and so on, but why should always be like that? I think this way is brilliant because IRL that order doesn't happen, well at least not all the time.
God, a thousand times this. I understand the logic in it, but it's so predictable and trite. I wasn't expecting much lewdness in this most recent update because of that and was very pleasantly surprised by what we got. There are popular games on here that have taken literal years to get anywhere with the mom character. Plus, with Marge being the only love interest there wouldn't be any side character action to tide us over. People would lose patience and interest. I know I would. I for one appreciate the pacing of the story thusfar.

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
This guy might get good patrons if he releases per month or 2 month, he took a long break for releas of 3rd chapter, but if he releases properly and has proper communication with his patrons I might even support him.
The game was sort of paused for a while. I know that he said that he's aiming for ~2 months between releases.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes