4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

FuujSama

May 8, 2019
Looking great. Only relatively small complaint is that sometimes the animation doesn't match the dialogue. Like the dialogue says she's going as fast as she can and then the animation is slow as hell. It would definitely be improved if the animation speed changed with the context but so far it's pretty great.

Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Ok, so far we've seen that the remake and the dev are to be congratulated. One of the best games lately. Now there's only one thing left to know, the bar is pretty high, let's hope it stays high in the next updates. I believe so :cool:
Yep. That’s what we aim to do. To keep the bar as high as it is, and push it higher as much as we can, while still hitting the bi-monthly updates. It’s all a balancing act :)

And thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate it! :love:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
If I recall correctly, before (the update) there was no role playing and nothing regarding Marge's mental health. It was straight up a regular mom reactions to different sticky situation she found herself in. That made this game especially unique. (if this is not true, please let me know which other game is like this so I can play xD )

although, the role playing is great so far and I will continue playing.... the plot before was much better.
Ya I remember it having no roleplay and having the mom be a normal mom before too. If I recall this project originally adapted someone's erotic short story but now it seems to be completely rewritten and there is no longer a link in the op to said work. Did the dev get in trouble with the original author or something and decided to just write his own plot? I hope I don't come off as rude as that isnt my intention. Just curious as to what propelled the dev to change the plot and it still is enjoyable I might add even if the plot strays from the original

Last edited:

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Ya I remember it having no roleplay and having the mom be a normal mom before too. If I recall this project originally adapted someone's erotic short story but now it seems to be completely rewritten and there is no longer a link in the op to said work. Did the dev get in trouble with the original author or something and decided to just write his own plot? I hope I don't come off as rude as that isnt my intention. Just curious as to what propelled the dev to change the plot and it still is enjoyable I might add even if the plot strays from the original
Yes, it was originally based on a Literotica. The dev tried to contact the writer of the Literotica story who apparently fell off the face of the Earth and therefore made the decision to take the story in a different direction. I'm sure there are many reasons in doing so, but to my knowledge it didn't have to doing with getting in trouble.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I've read the story this is based upon and now playing this, I love this game.
The change from the original is amazing, the renders are so well done and wow... Marge.

• Red Heart

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Yep. That’s what we aim to do. To keep the bar as high as it is, and push it higher as much as we can, while still hitting the bi-monthly updates. It’s all a balancing act :)
In my opinion, the established update interval is not important but the content that will be released in relation to the release time.
On the other hand, I believe that the duration of completion of an established masterpiece is important, which, more than anything else, is more good for developers than for customers.
Completing a game in a reasonable time (in my opinion it should not exceed 12/18 months) means obtaining the trust of supporters who are committed to supporting it financially and, why not, also those who support it with their own opinions, making it more salable.
I don't want to name any developer, but I think, as everyone knows, some developers around (who have certainly chosen to work exclusively in this business) have adopted this policy and have been incredibly successful.
Frankly, I don't know the sector, but this is the idea I got, even if I am convinced that everyone is free to choose to trace their own path according to their aspirations and knowledge.
Good work.

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes