4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

a1n1d1

Aug 1, 2019
Dude ... those are some high-quality renders.
But what about those pauses? Can you fix them somehow? Put some kind of images instead those multi coloured lights?
Anyway - fantastic work so far....

Reactions: Bobby Boucher

hyperbeast1

Oct 31, 2019
I played the new version and just ended up reading all 16 chapters of the original literotica series the first two iterations were based on before the rewrite. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great game with absolutely astonishing visuals but I really missed the original dynamic the mc and "landlady" shared. It seemed a bit more..... organic? Idk I don't have a thing for doms. But if you do, I can imagine this game would scratch your itch.

Any particular reason for the rewrite?

In any case keep up the good work!

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I played the new version and just ended up reading all 16 chapters of the original literotica series the first two iterations were based on before the rewrite. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great game with absolutely astonishing visuals but I really missed the original dynamic the mc and "landlady" shared. It seemed a bit more..... organic? Idk I don't have a thing for doms. But if you do, I can imagine this game would scratch your itch.

Yeah, the old literotica MMC story had its charm. But the author was nowhere to be found. And you can’t use a story without the author’s approval. And this triggered the rewrite.

I got onboard with Suzinak and we decided to create an ambitious original story. We kept the characters and the names, and changed everything else.

Also, as another correctly pointed out, the literotica author was more into GILFs rather than MILFs. Marge was 55yo. Dr Taylor was 50yo. I don’t know, but I prefer Suzinak’s Marge where she’s portrayed in her late 30s.

IMO the literotica MMC was a nice story to read, but it wouldn’t translate well to a visual novel. It would drag a lot, and it would be just a series of sex scenes without any other kind of evolution.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

I personally like a lot of the changes from the original story. If the 'dom' element is just one of her many 'fantasy' roles, I won't complain too much. If that's where this story is going, I too would be disappointed.

SloppyTomato

Aug 12, 2020
Really good call on changing the story! Great job guys! :love:
This game is now on a completly different level - especially with renders & animations this superb.
Can't wait for the next update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
As good as this game is, I think the story still needs a little tidying up after the rewrite from chapter 2 to chapter 3.

There are times when Marge feels a little schizophrenic and/or suffering short term amnesia. For example, she highlights that the MC can't do the collecting himself after pointing out the times she's needed to clean up after him - including that stain on the ceiling light. Yet the following day, while making the evening meal, she goes apeshit at him for masturbating at all - going so far as to be surprised that "After all these years, you still masturbate?"

Nothing major, just a few continuity blips like that, that seem to have been overlooked in the rush to change the flow of the story. If you wanted to be really defensive, I guess the ceiling light incident could have been years ago... but still.

Also... any chance that we could get a re-render of ch1-c1-05.png? Maybe it's because I played Ch2 recently, but the furniture in Dr. Taylor's office being clearly visible in the "separate examination room" across the hall kinda broke the immersion for me there for a moment. Yeah, yeah... you could argue the offices use similar decorations in all their rooms - but a quick re-render to remove the vase and maybe the whole cabinet wouldn't be too odious a task surely?

One final small detail that I think works really well, but feels sometimes missing... is Marge's facial expressions. Sometimes she's lewd with a bit of a mischievousness on her face... and sometimes she's lewd with a totally blank look. It feels like an intended element that is sometimes overlooked when setting up the render. I just wanted to highlight how appreciated it is, in the hope that it is included when it needs to be (I don't want to presume Marge's intentions just yet).

Reactions: Asmodeus_

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
As good as this game is, I think the story still needs a little tidying up after the rewrite from chapter 2 to chapter 3.

There are times when Marge feels a little schizophrenic and/or suffering short term amnesia. For example, she highlights that the MC can't do the collecting himself after pointing out the times she's needed to clean up after him - including that stain on the ceiling light. Yet the following day, while making the evening meal, she goes apeshit at him for masturbating at all - going so far as to be surprised that "After all these years, you still masturbate?"

Nothing major, just a few continuity blips like that, that seem to have been overlooked in the rush to change the flow of the story. If you wanted to be really defensive, I guess the ceiling light incident could have been years ago... but still.

Also... any chance that we could get a re-render of ch1-c1-05.png? Maybe it's because I played Ch2 recently, but the furniture in Dr. Taylor's office being clearly visible in the "separate examination room" across the hall kinda broke the immersion for me there for a moment. Yeah, yeah... you could argue the offices use similar decorations in all their rooms - but a quick re-render to remove the vase and maybe the whole cabinet wouldn't be too odious a task surely?

One final small detail that I think works really well, but feels sometimes missing... is Marge's facial expressions. Sometimes she's lewd with a bit of a mischievousness on her face... and sometimes she's lewd with a totally blank look. It feels like an intended element that is sometimes overlooked when setting up the render. I just wanted to highlight how appreciated it is, in the hope that it is included when it needs to be (I don't want to presume Marge's intentions just yet).
I saw those 'continuity blips' as part of the ongoing internal battles going on inside her head. The dam she spent years building to keep herself and her son on the straight and narrow is about to burst.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes