COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Last edited:

kaczka44

Mar 2, 2023
Just finished chapter 4. The game gives you option to start any chapter you want so old saves are not required (if you remember the plot), there's also a build-in gallery unlocker. Good awareness on the devs part.

As for the update itself. Well, the change in writing after the departure of Asmodeus is noticeable, and it's not a change for the better unfortunately. Almost none of the teasers released a while ago were used, so i guess you can say that Suzinak has decided to start from scratch. I don't want to be too negative, or spoil too much, but I'd only say that there's noticeable discontinuity of thought between chapters 3 and 4, and I wished things would escalate in a different manner but oh well, an update is an update. Glad too see this alive and kicking.

prau

Nov 9, 2017
You wasted a great rendered model on a very cliche over used story imho...*Sad noises*. You should think abour branching out and focusing another story on her and not the kid, I mean keep this by all means I know people like it, but there is a market such as from myself, for beautiful uptight Female Protags being corrupted, or just having a lot of sexual adventures with random dudes and dudettes, not nescessarily one kid who is low key her son and thats it.

If you feel like the story is weak i'm going to tell you something that might shock you. The whole story (or at least up until this latest update, i did not check this yet) is plagiarised. There is a literotica story with the same name, with same story. This dev stole almost everything pretty much word to word.

written in 2006

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Grateful that Suzinak returned to the pulpit.
I'd like to just say "thank you" for adding content & depth to what is clearly one of the best games/kinetic novels on this entire site. You are the fucking man.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
If you feel like the story is weak i'm going to tell you something that might shock you. The whole story (or at least up until this latest update, i did not check this yet) is plagiarised. There is a literotica story with the same name, with same story. This dev stole almost everything pretty much word to word.

written in 2006
They literally said they were taking that story and making it into a game when they first started.

it’s not a secret and they did give credit.

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
MC mentions that there was something that happened with his mom tying him up..... is there a missing scene? This happened after the bath tub scene and before the couch movie watching scene.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes