Fan Art Measuring My Cum [Suzinak] - Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Do you know what assets are used for the MC on this fan art page? Mom's are in page 1...if you can find them for me...i will make art for this couple too plus whatever in animation video too :)
pg 10 has the following for the MC

I think I have the correct assets for the MC now.

Meet the MC character: Lucas

Hair:

mmc-marge-and-lucas.png

May 29, 2018
I really like this VN but gee-whiz it needs an update. In the mean time, anyone know what model and hair used for the doctor they go to see about his problem?

View attachment 1861721

I really like her look. Perhaps we could come up with a backstory for her and/or some situations involving her and her job. Perhaps she interacts with the doctor and MC from 'foot of the mountain' or even Sophia and Dylan from 'a wife and a mother'.
I think it's Layla hair

https://f95zone.to/threads/gia-8-pro-bundle-g3f-g8f.18853/
ok. you got this already :)

Last edited:
May 29, 2018
MMC FAN ART SERIES_"OUR LIFE ON THE FARM"

EPISODE 1-Roadtrip and a parking lane

Following the events of the original game...Marge realized that they were being spied on, by the young bitch friend and co-worker Sophie. The "job offer" was only an "excuse" and a plot to have her son by her side. But as a source of information, to "fish" dirt on them. Realizing the damage this could do in their personal life and her son's "treatment", she bought a farm somewhere safe and secluded with her savings. Away they went on a jeep with their new lives and identities, some suitcases too...Meet the Marge and Jacob (MC) "partners in cum"...OUR LIFE ON THE FARM" :)

001-MMC FAN ART-LOTF_1891x1080.jpg

Domina Marge takes her Father's old Jeep (Land Rover) leading their lives to a "Nobody knows of us there" farm land. On their way a parking lane was what she needed to refresh her dried from the long-time driving mouth!Don't be in a hurry, watch the video animation's (zip file) blow job teaser in the end...Enjoy :)

for you as always, a video animation(zip file)

Last edited:
May 29, 2018
MMC FAN ART SERIES_"OUR LIFE ON THE FARM"

EPISODE 2-Ambush in the parking lane

While Marge was blowing young Jacob...they were abruptly and harshly interrupted by an armed with a knife "hobo"...
001-Bruce and the S.O.L. Part 4.jpg
Meet Bruce the cuckold cop from "The Tyrant"...Bruce was mistakenly "counted" as crispy dead in a pyre execution...
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-fan-art-thread.7538/post-11115839
But what the gang "Sons of Lewdity" didn't know, was that Frank himself, called Bruce and warned him to abandon his known life and disguise himself "until further notice"...
000-Bruce and the S.O.L.Part 4.jpg

"Bruce! Listen to me carefully...I will change your body with a perfect clone of yours" said Frank on the phone...I am sorry i got your wife Nicole and your daughters in the gang...i am giving you a chance for a new life pal...Marge and her son are fugitives too...join them at their journey and try to be a "Bull" for Marge and a "Firm hand" Step dad to Jacob! Marge will wait for you on a parking lane...i am sending you the coordinates! The kid doesn't know that you are getting the leadership! They don't have protection and they don't have any idea how to operate and produce on the farm...You will help them to establish new identities and cover for their incestuous relationship!" Strike hard from the start...Marge is a "domina" and will respect you being the "Bull"...Good luck to all of you...on your new adventures"
002-Bruce and the S.O.L. Part 4.jpg
BRUCE: "Now that we understand each other...young man...i want more...strip yourself and give me all your clothes too! You bitch don't move! I have you pinned down and i will "cut" you without hesitation!"

MARGE: We will do as you say, please don't hurt us!

BRUCE: Good! We seem to understand each other...Actually, Frank says hi! Marge , I will be your new "husband"...and as for you Jacob, you can call me "Daddy" from now on...I will make sure you become a man. I'II teach you with an "iron fist" my son...

003-Bruce and the S.O.L. Part 4.jpg
BRUCE: This will be your disguise sonny...and you honeybunny nice hair cut!... you babe will accompany me inside the car...Jacob you jump on the back to take care of our bags and suitcases...young man! I'll drive, you will "drink"...yes? Honey i don't like you to be parched! Let's go!

for you as always...enjoy the video animation(zip file) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deported253

QwertyType

Apr 28, 2021
I just now stumbled upon this thread after completing what there is of this game. Some GREAT renders here! Any tips on specific morphs used in shaping the main character? Or specific gens that you found closest to the original? Thanks for any tips or information.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote