Fan Art Measuring My Cum [Suzinak] - Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cricket-x

May 1, 2018
I really like this VN but gee-whiz it needs an update. In the mean time, anyone know what model and hair used for the doctor they go to see about his problem?

mmc-nurse.jpg

I really like her look. Perhaps we could come up with a backstory for her and/or some situations involving her and her job. Perhaps she interacts with the doctor and MC from 'foot of the mountain' or even Sophia and Dylan from 'a wife and a mother'.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
I really like this VN but gee-whiz it needs an update. In the mean time, anyone know what model and hair used for the doctor they go to see about his problem?

View attachment 1861721

I really like her look. Perhaps we could come up with a backstory for her and/or some situations involving her and her job. Perhaps she interacts with the doctor and MC from 'foot of the mountain' or even Sophia and Dylan from 'a wife and a mother'.
do you mind sharing her assets?

cricket-x

May 1, 2018
do you mind sharing her assets?
I'm looking for the model and hair as well. I'll share links once I find something that seems to be correct. Which could take a while because it took me about a month to find the model and hair for the MC :) If you have any ideas of what model and hair is being used for the doctor, let me know!

Reactions: bxIvan

cricket-x

May 1, 2018
anyone know what model and hair used for the doctor they go to see about his problem?

mmc-nurse.jpg
What do you think about this hair asset:
Maybe not, it has too many curls.

Anyone have ideas about the model?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote