Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I see that this game doesn't have a futa tag. Will there be any futas or trans endings planned?

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I see that this game doesn't have a futa tag. Will there be any futas or trans endings planned?
There are quite a few games that had no harem tags that did have throuple and even quadrouple endings. That's why I asked.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
There are quite a few games that had no harem tags that did have throuple and even quadrouple endings. That's why I asked.
kidding aside, throuple is almost certain (irene and her lover), for others dont think so...unless some serious gymnastic happens ofc.

Reactions: Jack Townsend

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
kidding aside, throuple is almost certain (irene and her lover), for others dont think so...unless some serious gymnastic happens ofc.
Shame, I was hoping to have both Elara and Drana in a throuple. Oh well, can't have everything. :sneaky:

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
I like the game a lot but with this recent update, but Elara's reaction to MC seemed...... inconsistent despite the different path taken with her (in her apartment) at the end of the update and left me scratching my head a bit?

If the player took the "Asshole" route; taking advantage of her under influence and fucks her, she gets mad about MC fucking her like a caveman and even cumming in her.
On the other hand, if player chose the "Gentleman" route; not take advantage of her under influence and just put her to sleep, she still gets mad at the MC with the whole "Why don't you love me because I'm half alien, you fuck Sari and not me, so I feel rejected." despite MC trying to explain that she wasn't herself and he didn't want to take advantage of her.

And yes, Irina tries to make it a point saying "Why would Elara wear a dress if she wasn't interested?" Which is a valid point.

But having said that, I do wish Elara had reacted differently with the "Gentleman" route;

For example, she could have just ignored MC since that incident, MC finally decides to talk to her after the lesson and when MC brings up the topic.
She responds more along the lines of "Oh, why should I care who you have sex with (implying she knows about him and Sari bar scene)? It's not like we're in a relationship."
With this, she's trying to play it off as she doesn't feel anything for MC yet would show that she's feeling a bit hurt.

But on top of that, she is appreciating when MC says "I would never take advantage of those I love." and in the end just says to him "let's just stop talking about this"

I think some sort of payoff like that for the Gentleman route would have been a better (yet different) outcome, at least in my eyes, instead of "both routes with her being mad regardless of choice made" lol.

I wondered what is the best path with Elara and, like you, I found that she gets mad at the MC on both paths.
It seems that the writer did this so that Elara is out of the picture for a while while she stays mad at the MC.
Meanwhile the MC can progress with the other girls: right after Elara gets mad at the MC, he makes a big step forward with Irina i.e. he fingers her to orgasm.
If so, then Elara being mad at the MC is nothing significant and we can choose the path where he fucks her without fear of future consequences.

Last edited:

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
I wondered what is the best path with Elara and, like you, I found that she gets mad at the MC on both paths.
It seems that the writer did this so that Elara is out of the picture for a while while she stays mad at the MC.
Meanwhile MC can progress with the other girls: right after Elara gets mad at the MC, he makes a big step forward with Irina i.e. he fingers her to orgasm.
If so, then Elara being mad at the MC is nothing significant and we can choose the path where he fucks her without fear of future consequences.
The writer did a very similar thing with Mei and Sari: when Mei was close to fucking the MC, the writer had her go through a serious injury so that she is out of the picture and therefore the MC is free to progress with the other girls.
And again for Sari: right after the MC fucks her she is out of the picture since she is relegated to being a cook on a different military base .
It seems that writer doesn't want the MC to deal with several "crazy women" all "competing" for him at the same time which simplifies the writing I suppose. :)

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2023
Welp this game was a surprise. Definitely enjoying the plot and MCs unique take on things being from a different Era. Need some more badass fight scenes!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
I just received the notification from my wishlist and purchased it.

Thanks dev for the game!

If you like the game, I think this dev deserves the help. Very frequent updates and high quality game.
I did the same, make sure to leave a review as well folks.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
I love this game lol but why did the MC get every car name completely wrong?

View attachment 3181213
Why dont you try being frozen for who knows how many centuries and then wake up with your brains scrambled by the infant AI of a kindergarten kid bully who fights monsters his size for a living .. then tell us how on point you are going to be matching the excitement of seeing a muscle car collection with the know how of recognizing the many iconic names they had.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
yes, the steam version got 3 more sex scenes!!!. :love:
i buy the game on steam(y)

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes