RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Chapter 4 is not translated into French. And for the other 3, there are sometimes untranslated sentences.
I encountered some issues like Mookys mentioned and another one that is game breaking (v0.4.5 content).
The devs are informed and working on a patch, so if you are still behind on content, you should wait till that official patch is out is or use my fix.

French and Russian haven't been updated since Steam release, afaik.

Reactions: Mookys

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Dear supporters, new release is now available!!!
Changelog:
  • 5600 words
  • 273 images
  • 5 animations
  • While waiting for news from the Ida Council, MC decides to relax with some of the girls from the Academy.Irina once again asks for his help to permanently repair an old model car: the garage once again proves to be the perfect place to be alone in peace.A proposal from Mei, on the other hand, reminds MC of old ways to have fun. The two run the risk of getting into big trouble, but are rewarded by a wild evening with no rules.Accompanying them is an uninhibited Drana, who has never been so sexy and provocative.
  • Pc=
  • Mac=

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I encountered some issues like Mookys mentioned and another one that is game breaking (v0.4.5 content).
The devs are informed and working on a patch, so if you are still behind on content, you should wait till that official patch is out is or use my fix.

French and Russian haven't been updated since Steam release, afaik.
Thank you for the information.

Reactions: Moosica and RiamMar

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Horrible update because Mei is ugly as shit. You put her together with one of the better looks ones...is still a horror story. She looks like an overgrown geisha chucky doll.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: underwatersparkle

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
no, old saves throw exception as well, so I gues we need to start from the beginning
no need, I loaded the save from the end of the previous version, skipped through the content I already saw in a minute or two and could play the new content without problem.

Reactions: lockerxx and Gorse

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Here is a save from when mc finds out mei woke up for anyone not wanting to restart (Should work as its a save from much earlier in the story ive just played though till this point then uploaded)

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Just noticed a 4.9.1 bugfix version has been posted will upload here as soon as i can.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Changelog:
5600 words
273 images
5 animations
HOTFIX for ENG and ESP translations and added replay gallery for the new scenes
While waiting for news from the Ida Council, MC decides to relax with some of the girls from the Academy.
Irina once again asks for his help to permanently repair an old model car: the garage once again proves to be the perfect place to be alone in peace.
A proposal from Mei, on the other hand, reminds MC of old ways to have fun. The two run the risk of getting into big trouble, but are rewarded by a wild evening with no rules.
Accompanying them is an uninhibited Drana, who has never been so sexy and provocative.
Pc=
Mac=

Jun 2, 2022
Downloaded the Mac version from both gofile and pixeldrain. Neither zip can be decompressed with either Archive Utility or The Unarchiver. Error is towards the end, in game/video/cap_04_sc_09_108_ani.webm.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes