john_smith_01

Jul 17, 2019
If anyone finds a pre-patched version with the latest translation update, please let me know.
I'm seconding this as well. It would be great to be able to play this game properly translated and less stifled translation. The OP could use some updating as well.

How do we request OP mod for help on this?

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
So I went ahead and bought the game since it was on sale. I was curious if the translation was improved.

It seems like the translation was indeed much better than what it was before. It's no longer non-native translation gibberish and it's now an edited non-native translation. It's decent enough to enjoy the story but there are a few typos and grammatical errors.

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
There's literally nothing wrong with them???

EDIT: Also, did you really come back just to repost the same complaint you had in May? If you don't like the game just ignore it?

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
I was about to complain about the 4.7 star rating of this horrible excuse of a hentai game again but then I realized I had commented before. Twice, even. Didn't realize it. If you don't see anything wrong with those horrid penises and vaginas, you're either blind or you've never seen a (human) genitalia in your entire life.

If someone builds a shitty building that collapses and kills 100 people would you tell to those saying the engineer sucks sth like "ooh but your goofy ass can't even build a sand castle"? no you wouldn't, because shitty work is shitty work; anyone with a pair of eyes and half a brain can tell when a dick is drawn like a play dough recreation of a mutilated arm. jeez. I question you guys' sanities when such a blatant mockery of the human anatomy isn't perceived as such by yourselves.
It's a hentai game dude not a building quit being so autistic and ignore it and move on with your life like any normal non cumbrained loser would.

Jul 11, 2019
Shiro my boy, I busted a nut to a game about sentient statues. I cried my eyes out over the death of characters that looked like a 5 year old drew them. Nothing turns me on more then a well written story...

YOU DONT COMPREHEND THE DEPTHS OF MY DEGENERACY!

The great coomer died for deez nuts, and I choose to honor him by giving the 5-finger solute to whatever I goddamn want

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Shiro my boy, I busted a nut to a game about sentient statues. I cried my eyes out over the death of characters that looked like a 5 year old drew them. Nothing turns me on more then a well written story...

YOU DONT COMPREHEND THE DEPTHS OF MY DEGENERACY!

The great coomer died for deez nuts, and I choose to honor him by giving the 5-finger solute to whatever I goddamn want
The story is actually pretty good. Very few Eroge where I was emotionally invested in the characters to this extent. Loved the ending quite a bit.

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes