4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I saw a message that the Android version has problems with the text. But on my emulator everything is ok. I don't have an Android phone. If anyone had problems with Android (unreadable text), please attach a screenshot.
Screenshot_20240521_125231_MSC.jpg

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
It seems to have fixed the bug for Android phones. Here are the new links (I also updated the topic)

Android: - - - -

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
It seems to have fixed the bug for Android phones. Here are the new links (I also updated the topic)

Android: GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Hey tenki_b, really unique and new concept i've seen in a game here looking forward to the story. I have a few questions though,
1. Does the MC have the option/control of whether he wants to share his wife? Or is the sharing content is the main story arc?
2. Will the sharing content include possible swinging scenes of husband & wife with other couples?
3. Have you planned any lesbian/threesome content?

Thanks for your time.:)

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Hey tenki_b, really unique and new concept i've seen in a game here looking forward to the story. I have a few questions though,
1. Does the MC have the option/control of whether he wants to share his wife? Or is the sharing content is the main story arc?
2. Will the sharing content include possible swinging scenes of husband & wife with other couples?
3. Have you planned any lesbian/threesome content?

Thanks for your time.:)
Hello.
1. Yes, it does. But “sharing” will be hints throughout the entire plot. But there will always be the opportunity to “refuse” or “not allow”.
2. Yes, optionally planned.
3. Yes, optionally planned.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Hello.
1. Yes, it does. But “sharing” will be hints throughout the entire plot. But there will always be the opportunity to “refuse” or “not allow”.
2. Yes, optionally planned.
3. Yes, optionally planned.
thanks for the info! Looking forward to your development hopefully you don't abandon this its a very unique game...i'll sub your patreon :)

Blank8571

Aug 23, 2019
I saw a message that the Android version has problems with the text. But on my emulator everything is ok. I don't have an Android phone. If anyone had problems with Android (unreadable text), please attach a screenshot.
Screenshot_2024-05-18-21-24-32-990.png Screenshot_2024-05-18-21-24-32-990.png
I posted the comment about unplayable Android and posted this screenshot. Idk what happened to original comment....

Oh, I replied a bit quickly. I now see the post about new Android links giving those a go. Thanks
Updated Android version is fine now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote