Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 27, 2020
I'm sorry, man. I'm Chinese. I still can't find Start_GAME_Browser. My English is not very good. Can you speak in more detail? copy your Start_play_chrom,start_play_Firefoxstart and _ play_default to php or copy it to the game folder?
I meant the latter: copy it to the game folder. Exactly what you did here.
1498853_QQ20211031190408.png
You are so close, only one extra step. Now read carefully:
  • If your Internet Browser is Google Chrome, double click Start_Game_Chrome.bat to play the game
  • OR, if your internet Browser is Mozilla Firefox, double click Start_Game_Mozilla.bat instead.
  • OR, if you use a different Internet Browser, double click Start_Game_Default.bat to play the game.
If you still have any problems, you can always ask me for help and ill try to help you.

单走一个6

Oct 28, 2021
I meant the latter: copy it to the game folder. Exactly what you did here.
View attachment 1478226
You are so close, only one extra step. Now read carefully:
  • If your Internet Browser is Google Chrome, double click Start_Game_Chrome.bat to play the game
  • OR, if your internet Browser is Mozilla Firefox, double click Start_Game_Mozilla.bat instead.
  • OR, if you use a different Internet Browser, double click Start_Game_Default.bat to play the game.
If you still have any problems, you can always ask me for help and ill try to help you.
Brother ok, I think I see what you mean, but the other browsers I use open the Start_Game_Default.bat file, but it's a bunch of garbled code. QQ图片20211101111616.png

henapi3293

Feb 2, 2020
Is that one piece of luck prison arc link that was a few posts before a spam or a legit one?
It is a legit one, I got it from the site hen-tay.net which is heavyly rigged with ads and other things and seems to have an understanding with MNF to distribute this version.

i mean, its legit. But the link shared by the actual crack team is this one.
Its beyond me why would anyone reupload it to a worse website like turbobit, but oh well.
They add some of their files that can be quickly ignored, I downloaded it before reposting the link to check for virus and other things.
Since I do not have access to the crack team, it was the quickest way I found to share the game on this thread.

NihonSucks123

May 21, 2021
The videos of the new games got removed from Spankbang :(. I'm honestly surprised it took MNF games so long to issue the takedowns.

Feb 27, 2020
I noticed that some html5 games i have in my mediafire folder lack the scene-menu thing. You know, the one that lets you jump between sex scenes and stuff by pressing space bar.

I would like to know if anyone here has the following games with said scene-viewer so i can update my folder. Much appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: nmhg73
Aug 6, 2021
I noticed that some html5 games i have in my mediafire folder lack the scene-menu thing. You know, the one that lets you jump between sex scenes and stuff by pressing space bar.

I would like to know if anyone here has the following games with said scene-viewer so i can update my folder. Much appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did some.

additional games in the attached zip.

Btw it's set up to the D key instead of SPACE. If you want to switch, edit debug.js, look for the last lines, you will see :
if(e.key=='d')
change it to if(e.key==' ') to trigger the menu via the spacebar.

Feb 27, 2020
I did some.

additional games in the attached zip.

Btw it's set up to the D key instead of SPACE. If you want to switch, edit debug.js, look for the last lines, you will see :
if(e.key=='d')
change it to if(e.key==' ') to trigger the menu via the spacebar.
Thank you. I just tested them all and they're uploading to the as we speak.
I did made some modifications to Ho-Down's debug code due to some issues. ill try to detail them changes below:
Code:
MAIN (/debug.js)
    PART 2 cant be clicked on
    line 66:       <h3><a href="part2/index.html"></a>PART 2</h3>
    changed to:    <h3><a href="part2/index.html">PART 2</a></h3>

PART 1 Sex (/part1/sex-scene/debug.js)
    See attached screenshot
    line 65:       <h3><a href="../../index.html">MAIN</a></h3>
    changed to:    <h3><a href="../../index1.html">MAIN</a></h3>

PART 2 Sex (/part2/sex-scene/debug.js))
    See attached screenshot again
    line 65:       <h3><a href="../../index.html">MAIN</a></h3>
    changed to:    <h3><a href="../../index1.html">MAIN</a></h3>

PART 2 is misnamed as PART 2 SEX
    line 68:       <h3><a href="../../part2/index.html">PART 2 Sex</a></h3>
    changed to:    <h3><a href="../../part2/index.html">PART 2</a></h3>
I've also added the debug to the minigames so that we're able to access the main and both sex screens from said minigames. Seems to work nicely.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes