4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

horek_gustaffsson

May 10, 2022
i found these links

maybe one of you (all ) will be interested :

Israel199

May 26, 2017
Great collection, it's fascinating!!

I have a question, I can't find Officer Juggs: SpaceXXX 2 on the list, or does the list need to be updated?

ertz5642

Aug 22, 2022
Hi I have downloaded the MNF HTML Hub and tried to run a few games but coulnd`t start any. Can someone explain me how i have to do it right?

henapi3293

Feb 2, 2020
Hi I have downloaded the MNF HTML Hub and tried to run a few games but coulnd`t start any. Can someone explain me how i have to do it right?
you can find the instructions in this message

Sorry I did put the wrong link
Use this one: mini serever
You should put all the zip in the same directory and unzip them as they are
then you can launch the start chrome or firefox deepending on your browser

View attachment 1580630
View attachment 1580631 View attachment 1580632

Reactions: FrostBurn#1

Peeweeugauga

Jul 18, 2018
I was thinking about getting a premium account, but does anyone know if i can download the games off their site?
Or at least explain how to do it?
I want to play them all on joiplay and im tired of BCT files or corrupted SWF that takes you to milf titans, pussy saga or random shitty websites.

Reactions: BulmaBriefs
Feb 27, 2020
I was thinking about getting a premium account, but does anyone know if i can download the games off their site?
I want to play them all on joiplay and im tired of BCT files or corrupted SWF that takes you to milf titans, pussy saga or random shitty websites.
The games arent downloadable, or at least they dont showcase a "download" button within the site.
I do not know how is the Freeflash team able to extract the games. Perhaps you could also ask that question on the ULMF thread and mainly in the freeflash forum (primarily russian group fyi). Both sites in my signature.

About the joiplay bit: ive been working on getting rid of those shitty websites embedded into the swf files for a while. Could you perhaps test some games from the mediafire folder and let me know which ones still has ads on them?

henapi3293

Feb 2, 2020
If you want to try some things, there are that allows you to save all the resources of a page.
Once you have all that, I suggest you compare the data you have for a game that was cracked and check the changes to see if you can reproduce that on another game.
I tried with the free game to see if it was possible and I got all the files.
If you want, we can check that together in private message

For your information, is re-releasing all the old games, I didn't check if there is redirection in it, but since I do not play them on joiplay but with the adobe debugger, I could not.

Peeweeugauga

Jul 18, 2018
The games arent downloadable, or at least they dont showcase a "download" button within the site.
I do not know how is the Freeflash team able to extract the games. Perhaps you could also ask that question on the ULMF thread and mainly in the freeflash forum (primarily russian group fyi). Both sites in my signature.

About the joiplay bit: ive been working on getting rid of those shitty websites embedded into the swf files for a while. Could you perhaps test some games from the mediafire folder and let me know which ones still has ads on them?
Ill, try to ask on ULMF
I've been testing your files and making a list of the "infected" games. I'm halfway done. Btw it would be great to sort the swf files by year or split them between the old hentai games ripoffs and the ones that are more related with the nowadays content.

Reactions: BulmaBriefs

Peeweeugauga

Jul 18, 2018
If you want to try some things, there are that allows you to save all the resources of a page.
Once you have all that, I suggest you compare the data you have for a game that was cracked and check the changes to see if you can reproduce that on another game.
I tried with the free game to see if it was possible and I got all the files.
If you want, we can check that together in private message

For your information, is re-releasing all the old games, I didn't check if there is redirection in it, but since I do not play them on joiplay but with the adobe debugger, I could not.
That extension works with swf files or also with html5?
Didnt know that were free games on the mnf site. It would be a good starting point.

henapi3293

Feb 2, 2020
Ill, try to ask on ULMF
I've been testing your files and making a list of the "infected" games. I'm halfway done. Btw it would be great to sort the swf files by year or split them between the old hentai games ripoffs and the ones that are more related with the nowadays content.
The free ones are .
I tested it only with html files, since all the old games at some point before.

Reactions: Peeweeugauga
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes