Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 27, 2020
Cloud64 Not sure if you were aware or not, but there's some deleted files in your archive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Theyre not technically deleted, more like flagged. MnF games uses some generic songs from certain russian artists. Even though they clean the metadata from the songs, they still have their fingerprint. Mediafire uses that to detect copyright and subsequently refuses to download it. Its unfortunately a quirk of MF. I cannot use mega nor g drive bc the games get takedown relatively quickly. Should there be another platform to host these games at the download speeds we have rn let me know.

Although, i was under the impression that this copyright flag system cycles through the week. What i mean is that which game gets copyrighted changed almost daily. Try to download them again some other day.
I do wonder if this copyright system can detect songs within other compression systems like 7z or tar. MF can clearly bypass zip files, but a 7z password protected file? maybe, idk how their copyright flag system works.

Reactions: Kensyn
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes