Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

bigballyoshi

Nov 4, 2021
Cloud64 Hey man, it seems MNF Metropolis is the only game in the HTML collection that doesn't have a debug "cheat" menu. If it doesn't bother you, could you add it in?
Also, this is just my OCD kicking in, but in 2 games (Boobitch Family Reunion 2 - Vigo the Carpathian, Kelsey Charms - Watermelon Challenge Part 1), every time you press Space to open the cheat menu, the whole page scrolls down, so you have to scroll up again. It's kinda annoying, so it would be nice if you can fix that also.

Strucer

Aug 4, 2021
I'm having an issue running the Kelsey Charms: Watermelon Challenge. It seems there is no start application when i open the file. How do i fix this? I run the games on Brave Browser and its worked before with Officer Juggs or something else

Feb 27, 2020
Hey man, it seems MNF Metropolis is the only game in the HTML collection that doesn't have a debug "cheat" menu. If it doesn't bother you, could you add it in?
Also, this is just my OCD kicking in, but in 2 games (Boobitch Family Reunion 2 - Vigo the Carpathian, Kelsey Charms - Watermelon Challenge Part 1), every time you press Space to open the cheat menu, the whole page scrolls down, so you have to scroll up again. It's kinda annoying, so it would be nice if you can fix that also.
Fuck. I thought i corrected the scroll thingy for all games. Will fix it. Done, i think. Lemme know if anything else comes up.
The debug mode for MNF Metropolis completely slipped my mind. Doesnt seem like sandchainz ever sent me the file. That one might not happen since he hasnt been active for a while, so im sorry for that

Last edited:

bigballyoshi

Nov 4, 2021
Fuck. I thought i corrected the scroll thingy for all games. Will fix it. Done, i think. Lemme know if anything else comes up.
The debug mode for MNF Metropolis completely slipped my mind. Doesnt seem like sandchainz ever sent me the file. That one might not happen since he hasnt been active for a while, so im sorry for that
Thanks for the quick fixing! Found some more stuffs that could be fixed:
- Scrolling problem thingy again in Officer Juggs - SpaceXXX.
- Officer Juggs - Bad Moon Rising 2 game screen is a bit ... longer than others. Also has a bit of that scrolling thingy.
- Not a bug, but Big Top Bangeroo 4 - Zoo Toys is the only game i have found that use the D key to open Debug menu instead of Space. I can change the key myself in the debug.js file, but there's still the little " ~ Screen Select - D ~ " in the bottom right of the game screen that i have no idea how to remove.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2021
- Not a bug, but Big Top Bangeroo 4 - Zoo Toys is the only game i have found that use the D key to open Debug menu instead of Space. I can change the key myself in the debug.js file, but there's still the little " ~ Screen Select - D ~ " in the bottom right of the game screen that i have no idea how to remove.
Remove line 556 from index.html

• Red Heart
Reactions: bigballyoshi

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
I'm someone new to this forum. Whenever I try to open a game with baka loader I get a component flash32_17 error.

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Nice though it seems we still don't have MNF secret agent for the baka loader. I'll just wait for that one.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes