Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Wild Panther

Apr 7, 2020
Hello everyone and one question. Any one know why some old games no have, both in the Mediafire and the HitFile version? I no mean the no much ago release, but more old ones, like the Boobelma Gets Spooked, that I only see for the number 5 and the following.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Update to sprite extraction - Complex sprites / sex scenes are now possible(ish) to grasp
(Previous post: "f95zone.to/threads/meet-and-fuck-games-2020-08-12-bct.4378/post-8873226")

tl;dr: MOST sprites and animations can now be extracted in "perfect" condition as .swf files.

I have discovered a much... MUCH simpler way to extract sprites now. Took a lot of trial and error but this discovery is from someone with no actual or professional experience in this sort of thing.

Previously, I was exporting .gifs of imperfect sprites, frame editing them in adobe animate, convoluted and impractical crap, etc. NOW, I know how to JPEXS the right way.

Using JPEXS, simply export a sprite... as a .swf.
Then use "flashplayer_32_sa_debug.exe" and click-drag the .swf into the window. The link for that is somewhere on this forum, I think.
And that's it. You have the sprite now. Although it unfortunately is not a .gif, I'll take this as a major victory.

For WHATEVER reason, most sprites are missing stuff when viewed in JPEXS. But if said broken sprite is exported as a .swf, it magically gains all its missing assets! Wild!

What it looks like when you export as a .gif (again, the way I was doing it):
View attachment 2045730 View attachment 2045732 View attachment 2045735 View attachment 2045743
Truly cursed. Let me quickly interject here to remind y'all that these sprites look different (but almost equally cursed, give or take) when the entire game is exported as .fla for Adobe Animate.

Aaaaand here's what it looks like if you export those same gifs as .swfs instead (I recorded them to upload as an .mp4):

View attachment 2046888

Now those first two looked completely perfect! The last two looked better (read: not nightmare fuel), but not perfect either. Why is that? Well...

Games like Train Fellow 2 are just a single .swf file. Just launch and play. EZ extraction. But games released after 2012 tend to have a "parts" folder as well:
View attachment 2045781
Although "Schoolgirl Curse 1.swf" launches the full functional game, it's only 158kb (which is far too small for it to be the full game). This .swf file is actually just the intro animations for the game (loading screen, intro dialogue, etc.). Once the intro is done, the game "magically" (read: "I don't know how") directs you to a different .swf within the parts folder:
View attachment 2045792
The file simply titled "sgc" is the REAL game *hint hint nudge nudge*. 3007KB sounds right as well. THIS is the file you put into JPEXS to get 95% of the game's sprites. "sgc~.swf" is just "sgc" unzipped using 7zip- "sgc~.swf" is not normally there. Do this if you want to export as .fla.

But what are all these other tiny files?? TURNS OUT... they're sprites. Singular sprites. One sprite each. Could be an arm, could be a chin, could be anything. They aren't really important, nor are they complex. I do not see any reason why they aren't integrated into "sgc", and it messes up some things. Aaaaand that's why some exported .swf sprites are still missing some parts- the missing parts are trapped in these tiny files.

For fun, I fixed the Schoolgirl Curse 1 paizuri scene in Adobe Animate (just meticulously found / imported the missing parts and aligned them):
View attachment 2045816
This is a still frame. I would need to fix/align/animate every frame to truly "fix" it. Not doing that. I'd rather figure out how to integrate the "trapped" sprites into the big sprite file.

Final remarks: Still working on "hacking" games to skip long boring intros / gameovers triggers. Gameover triggers are easy but the former is a bit hard to identify. In addition, it MIGHT be possible to extract an entire sex scene as an individual .swf. No promises. Would need to figure out how to cram the exterior "gravitation" scripts inside so it functions properly, but in theory it could work. Seems beyond my ability.
Ive been paying attention to your research on the topic since day 1. Its both enjoyable and enlightening reading your findings, getting closer and closer to the solution. Perhaps i can complement your knowledge with some information. Maybe you already know this, so im sorry for the incoming wall of text:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck in your investigation. Hopefully one day it does become possible to extract scenes as gifs or swfs. Sorry once again for the length of my posts
Don't if either of you are still active or have found this out already but posting it here for anyone else who wants to add the missing body parts using JPEX:
Game used was MnF Metropolis Thanksgiving Parade.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1681094608240.gif

Last edited:

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
I no had check all the games, but sad had notice some of they no. For example the Boobelma Gets Spooked series, that have only for the number 5 and more. But no have the 4 and the ones before.
They do. Except that the name is different. The first 4 games are under the name "Velma get Spooked"

Reactions: Wild Panther
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes