Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
buddy you already stopped at step 1.....
View attachment 2722153
ok let me reup for you....
Workupload
Pixeldrain

2) flash .swf can be saved in 3 type of compression sub-format and LZMA is one of them......

3) can you please upload these files (with sub-folders) that you have problems so i can give it a look?

thanks

ok, downloaded a decompiler and took a look at the Lavindor Kingdom .swf. Never decompiled before. Willing to learn.
The compression for Lavindor Kingdom is already zilb. So what do I do now? Do you want me to check the compression for Star Mission? Do you want me to give me my .swf of the games? Idk if that would help.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
ok, downloaded a decompiler and took a look at the Lavindor Kingdom .swf. Never decompiled before. Willing to learn.
The compression for Lavindor Kingdom is already zilb. So what do I do now? Do you want me to check the compression for Star Mission? Do you want me to give me my .swf of the games? Idk if that would help.
mhh so one less error to check.....must be something wrong in the game .swf or in you pc then......
yes i can i have these files so i can check on my system.....

and with that decompiler you can do a lots of fun stuffs.....
just need some patience to learn it.....

edit:
i got the games from here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/meet-and-fuck-games-2020-11-03-bct.4378/post-10981884
Snap3.jpg
they works without problems...
so you must install/reinstall the adobe flash fix using the links from the baka post......
because baka is not a standalone player like the adobe player...
he only works with a functional flash enviroment.....
good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: CadamWarlock

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
mhh so one less error to check.....must be something wrong in the game .swf or in you pc then......
yes i can i have these files so i can check on my system.....

and with that decompiler you can do a lots of fun stuffs.....
just need some patience to learn it.....

edit:
i got the games from here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/meet-and-fuck-games-2020-11-03-bct.4378/post-10981884
View attachment 2723499
they works without problems...
so you must install/reinstall the adobe flash fix using the links from the baka post......
because baka is not a standalone player like the adobe player...
he only works with a functional flash enviroment.....
good luck
yeah I downloaded the two games from that list and I also discovered the same error with Ocean Cruise. Which one is the adobe flash fix link I have to reinstall/install from the baka post?

henapi3293

Feb 2, 2020
Gloria Gazongas & Brittney Blubbabut Marvelous Duo Part2 (Full Version)

It seems we have a problem with the scenes, when you finished a scene, the game go to the end, not the next scene
Try , I didn't have any problem with it

bonbonbean

Oct 5, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before, how do I play the bct games? Dragging a file onto bct.player just says to install flash player content debugger for IE - activeX, but you can't anymore (I don't think)

Also, is there anywhere I can play all of the Magic Book games? (for free)

Last edited:

henapi3293

Feb 2, 2020
hmmm.... can you exsplain what it is?
It's the Adobe flash debugger
I did a copy since I was not sure if it would remain available on their website.
You can download it as well. It allows you to play flash games without installing flash on windows

Reactions: strangerboy
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes