Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

swagmonster

Sep 15, 2021
yo some of the files modify permissions and disallow removal from your system. Probably some form of malicious software. Anyone downloading should take note.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
The files are fine. You're getting false flags because Flash Player is no longer supported by Adobe, and AVs will flag it because there's no official support.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Can anyone please recommend me, if there's a MnF game that stars a cheating husband or cheating boyfriend?

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Windows security detected the standalone flash player as a trojan. Should I be worried?
Short answer: No.

Long answer: Because of Flash Player's discontinuation back in whatever-the-fuck-time-it-was, Windows Defender and other reputable AntiVirus programs now flag the Standalone version as a virus/trojan/worm/etc. because there is no official support for it, and all of its security flaws are probably wide open since Adobe doesn't feel like patching them anymore. As long as you're downloading these players (and the respectable *.swf files) from a respectable source (like f95), you shouldn't have anything to worry about. As always, it's nice to play safe when it comes to viruses, but sometimes there's just false positives out there (either made intentionally or unintentionally).

• Red Heart
Reactions: 翼のある悪魔

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Do the latest packs contain the games of the previous packs, or no?
Seems like there's a lot missing. I've seen a couple other collections around the place that have way more. If that guy with the 400-game mediafire link didn't destroy it all, I wouldn't be sitting here trying to find a couple missing from my collection... I'm missing Breast Expansion Lab and all the MNFClub files that were in there.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes