Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Sandking4561

Nov 30, 2022
Hi everyone, I have a problem. I just bought a PC to play the mnf games but they only play all the games in swf but in html it doesn't let me play it stays at 99% or other times it reaches 100% but when I press the play is ready I can't press it and other times it just goes blank what can I do someone help me please

Blackdon420

May 23, 2023
Hi everyone, I have a problem. I just bought a PC to play the mnf games but they only play all the games in swf but in html it doesn't let me play it stays at 99% or other times it reaches 100% but when I press the play is ready I can't press it and other times it just goes blank what can I do someone help me please
You can use mozilla firefox. Not latest version. Some old backdated version. I think this will solve you problem.

Reactions: Crispyking

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
You can play these HTML-Versions with an old version of Firefox. I myself use FF 56.0b9 64bit (Windows11) for MNF games. You can get it here:

Just make sure to...
-) use a different installation directory than any other Firefox installation
-) disable the automatic updates in the settings right away,
-) use the context menu (right click) on the index.html file, choose "Open with" & proceed using the old Firefox version

Enjoy & merry christmas!

demonruler

Jul 2, 2020
Can someone post a link with all the games until now and a guide on how to run them all(.swf,bakaloader,flash,etc)? A comprehensive guide would be really helpful as a lot of links are scattered all over.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes