Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
So, a little technical question, I have been trying to extract the sprites from the swf of older games, but when using stuff like ffdec, I get nothing in the folders aside from the intro mnf logo...

Anyone tried to do this before and succeeded? I'd basically like to try and get a sprite of officer Juggs, but without all the dialogue boxes and all. I think I remember seeing a gallery somewhere on the net with these, but I lost it.

If anyone has any idea, feel free.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
So, a little technical question, I have been trying to extract the sprites from the swf of older games, but when using stuff like ffdec, I get nothing in the folders aside from the intro mnf logo...

Anyone tried to do this before and succeeded? I'd basically like to try and get a sprite of officer Juggs, but without all the dialogue boxes and all. I think I remember seeing a gallery somewhere on the net with these, but I lost it.

1. Use the Search for SWFs in memory option, under Tools.
  2. Select the flash player with the game running.
  3. Selection the version with the largest file size (there might be duplicates with the largest file size that have nothing).
You will then have access to most of the games assets. I made a previous post on how to merge parts for scenes that have missing assets.

Reactions: Morrigan235

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017

It could be that you are decompiling the main program SWF, while all the data remains in the "PARTS"-files.

Some older SWF-games have an additional folder named "PARTS", with files without extensions in them. These files are actually SWF files containing all the data, and can be decompiled using FFDEC. I tend to rename them into SWF files, edit them, and rename them back into extensionless files afterwards.

Remember: You might have to turn on "show file extensions" in windows explorer to be able to see them, since Windows chose in its infinite wisdom to hide them from you by default.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: Moojin

Moojin

Mar 25, 2019
It could be that you are decompiling the main program SWF, while all the data remains in the "PARTS"-files.

Some older SWF-games have an additional folder named "PARTS", with files without extensions in them. These files are actually SWF files containing all the data, and can be decompiled using FFDEC. I tend to rename them into SWF files, edit them, and rename them back into extensionless files afterwards.

Remember: You might have to turn on "show file extensions" in windows explorer to be able to see them, since Windows chose in its infinite wisdom to hide them from you by default.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that helps!
What they said, and although Morrigan wanted to extract files, if you want the game to run with your changes you have to change the file type back to a "file" file, by removing the .swf and keeping the same name in the same folder.

Know this from editing some of my favorite old games from mnf, namely Witch Hunt, Interrogating Samui, and Tsunade Stalker. Albeit Witch Hunt did not have a parts folder.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone have videos for any of these games and willing to share? thanks
-news reporter 7
-News reporter 7,5
-Where's the milk 8
-Nintendolls christmas 2009
-MNF Metropolis XXX Files: STORM OF THE CENTURY
-far moan part 2
-Knockerz Mission Log: Super Soldier
-Geek Girl Gwen: Cleaning Day
-Tilda Von Titantanks: Experiment Continues