Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

bomb2022

Mar 3, 2022
Does any have the html version for the old ones like the new adventures of elastimilf?
i have them all as swf files

I think if you shared a gofile link here in the thread a lot of people would be happy

i just hope this doesnt get dmca'd because uploading 18gb is a pain

its mostly swf games, but everything mnf has done after 2020 is a video i found online
i prefer their games as videos anyway

Last edited:

GhostHunter47

Feb 8, 2023
i now have 500 games and videos in my mnf collection + 12 games i'm not sure about
this should be let's say 99% of all the games mnf has ever made at best

the only games i miss for sure are

i couldn't even find videos for these 2

i couldn't find a video with all the mnf club sex stuff either
i did find a lot of small random videos but since that game lets you create your own character
with different colors and looks downloading a bunch of random videos. doesn't feels right...

however i still have 2 old mnf club folders with strange "baka-data" and an exe with a teddy bear logo
but i can't use it keep getting an error message
whatever happened to the bakaloader anyway?

so who wants my 500 mnf swf games and play videos?
my collection is 18 GB big and i may add play videos for the swf games that are too boring to play through... later
i also sorted the games by their official names
I think if you share a gofile link here in the thread a lot of people would be happy

Last edited:
Reactions: afdjuicy

tylex

Feb 29, 2024
I maybe late in asking but is there away to play swf on android?
As far as I know newer versions of Android OS no longer support flash. Old android flash players still work on my old phone but not on new phones. I tried to find a way to get them to work some time ago. Still hoping that it is possible.

Apr 11, 2020
i have them all as swf files

i just hope this doesnt get dmca'd because uploading 18gb is a pain

its mostly swf games, but everything mnf has done after 2020 is a video i found online
i prefer their games as videos anyway
Do you have boom town griselda

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
certain games have a cheat option that let you pick scenes without playing through the entire game. Is there anyway to do that for games that don't have the cheat option or do you have to play those fully?
i guess, but that cheat option are only created by certain people, like the staff behind of the website hen-tay.net. But is not impossible. i remember some old swf games what u can skip the cutscenes, just doing a right click in the game and put the "forward" option, or with the button "Pg up", "Pg Down".

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes