Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
i now have 500 games and videos in my mnf collection + 12 games i'm not sure about
this should be let's say 99% of all the games mnf has ever made at best

the only games i miss for sure are

i couldn't even find videos for these 2

i couldn't find a video with all the mnf club sex stuff either
i did find a lot of small random videos but since that game lets you create your own character
with different colors and looks downloading a bunch of random videos. doesn't feels right...

however i still have 2 old mnf club folders with strange "baka-data" and an exe with a teddy bear logo
but i can't use it keep getting an error message
whatever happened to the bakaloader anyway?

so who wants my 500 mnf swf games and play videos?
mostly swf games, but everything mnf has done after 2020 is a video i found online
my collection is 18 GB big and i may add play videos for the swf games that are too boring to play through... later
i also sorted the games by their official names

i just hope this doesnt get dmca'd because uploading 18 gb is a pain
how do you guys play SWF files now? in 2024 its a bit hard after researching. I can do it online with ruffle but havent been able to find a standalone that works. Ruffle doesnt seem to load on mine.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
how do you guys play SWF files now? in 2024 its a bit hard after researching. I can do it online with ruffle but havent been able to find a standalone that works. Ruffle doesnt seem to load on mine.
Bakaloader works just fine for me, its posted on the main page of the thread with all the other links

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Any download with all the games? I try other links here but a lot of them are off or missing some

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes