Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
:FacePalm: don't use the install. run the one that has 'se' in it's name. there is no install for that one.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
right click on the flash you want to run, choose 'open with' and select 'choose default program'. navigate to 'flashplayer_32_sa.exe' for example.

Reactions: Ruffy2010

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
right click on the flash you want to run, choose 'open with' and select 'choose default program'. navigate to 'flashplayer_32_sa.exe' for example.
Ta! It worked! I just don't understand why I can't use my old Swf Player anymore and why I can't play SWF files on JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler! : ( Whenever I start my old SWF Player it says that I don't have Adobe Flash Player anymore although I have it. : ( I use "GlobFX Swiff Player" and a few weeks ago it worked! I just don't understand it: (

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
don't know about GlobFX Swiff Player.

for JPEXS, click 'Settings' tab, 'Advanced Settings' button, 'Paths' tab, choose the path, and file name for 'Projector path'. hit ok, and it should restart JPEXS.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
please include bad moon rising and the beast within. PLEASE
Does anyone have Juggs - Bad Moon Rising and/or Henry Hooterhumpers Ho-Down?
here. our comrades have uploaded this beach ball tit sized, turd of a flash.

Officer_Juggs_Bad_Moon_Rising.zip

OR

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
here. our comrades have uploaded this beach ball tit sized, turd of a flash.

Officer_Juggs_Bad_Moon_Rising.zip

OR
That's not even the game, they just cracked the load screen unless there's something I'm missing.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Huh, downloaded your file and was stuck on the loading bar at 0%. Went and downloaded straight from the site and it worked, then I re-downloaded your file to double check then it worked.

Edit: The file just doesn't load sometimes for me, I gotta restart my flash player a few times to get it to load.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes