Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

wmammal

Jan 25, 2018
does anyone know where i can find the game who fucked whoremione banger I didn't see it in the 2018 pack

Rain1997

Apr 4, 2018
you know, even if the crack releases are behind the official release schedule, they are still "new". you are mostly asking for newer games like the older unreleased are not interesting anymore. all games will get released eventually. so, before we get to Sinsomes, lets "fill" the older unreleased games first.
100% Agreeeeeeee...........

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
it is important that the files are located correctly. there should be a "parts" folder,
another solution is to update your adobe flash player activex control. download it.

redon

Oct 5, 2017
oh yes, i forgot the part folder, it's work perfectly now, (sorry if my english is bad, i'm french) thank you !

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
cool, was hoping there was a thread on this forum for these games. recently just reset PC and didn't back up MNF games.

you still doing the mnf cracks @baka ? didn't actually think you was last I saw on your forum.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no, im not doing any cracks. but that doesn't mean i can't in the future. right now we are focusing on our game and theres no crew member that is in charge of mnf.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
so I was right that you are not

not entirely sure about this but it "appears" you can download every game from MNF, as long as you have access to it. so if you have subscription, think you can download .swf version via a "Video DownloadHelper" extension for chrome.

would take ages to do it though, I don't really want to pay for a month membership to try though, as am not 100% sure it work.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no it will not work, the small graphics are download within the flash, those you need to fetch differently.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I was able to download one of the free games that way, but maybe that was because it was free.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
you can download the preloader, the mainflash/s that way. even using a http monitor (or simply adblock plugin) you can check all the *.swf and download manually. but, theres still the small graphic parts that will not be visible that way. of course if you have a 100% tcp monitor you can see whats going on when the flash is asking for the small files. doing this is not enough of course, even if you download the data they will not work as they need to get cracked.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I was able to play file in internet explorer (not any other browser) , couldn't skip scenes though, that was with just a .swf file, no parts files.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
if its a demo u can play it of course :)
wasn't a demo, was full game, one of the free ones. Have noticed, that some games doesn't have the part folder, just the swf and it works fine. so most likely one of they type of games I tried.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yes, demo or full free games are "recompiled" into 1 flash, while protected memberonly games have multiple files to it. non-mnf-crew memberonly games, can be different so some games are 1 file and without protection.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no, its not out, but i just uploaded it in our discord. i let the op upload it here.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes