• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Well, that was unusual. After a certain amount of loss, I was given a bazooka with endless damage and a million diamonds. After which I was able to look at the game in a different way. In the form of a giant, the hero becomes invulnerable, and if you win in the form of a giant, you can watch xxx scenes. I also bought costumes for the girls. They open up additional scenes in the form of a giant. My favorite costume so far is the mistress costume. I'll be waiting for the final version of this game.

hitman11

Nov 29, 2017
Not a single universal demosaics worked for me, so i lost half hour learning to do it manually.
Sadly i can't upload the file here because of the size + too lazy to create an account on file upload sites.

Anyway i used this tutorial to do it https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/

The name of the thing to change is mosaic pixelization and its an shader.

(There is also an big change of me fucking up bepinex for some reason and doing this for nothing.)

JamCrumpet

Apr 28, 2018
Reactions: tatakeke

hitman11

Nov 29, 2017
Do you know where in the asset file the shader is found? Scrolled through and didnt see and mosaic pixelisation entry, though the only shaders were all "unamed asset" so maybe I did something wrong or am looking in the wrong file. It is in resources.assets?

Sorry i took like a month to answer, life has not being kind to me

The file was on Sharedassets0.assets

I uploaded my copy after i messed with it, idk if it will work with you all because it was my first unity change.

Reactions: gigalitor

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Sorry i took like a month to answer, life has not being kind to me

The file was on Sharedassets0.assets

I uploaded my copy after i messed with it, idk if it will work with you all because it was my first unity change.
Rip file not found. :cry:

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote