VN Others Completed Megasuki: Love Through Lenses with Yuuki Hoshino [Final] [GLASSES]

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Three of these games being released one after the other. Must be a glasses fetishist's dream come true.
Yeah, this is *DING DING DING* for me.

I don't really care if the girls look similar since they've got different personalities. Just look at all the 3d games here that use the same dang models or Illusion engine -and some of them are good!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kratoscar2008

RajNeo

Jul 26, 2017
Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!' That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?
fellow prisoner of rabbit hole

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Guys? Did you already see this?!

It sounds like this game needs a patch for the english version, badly! :O

Beastman95

Nov 24, 2018
Guys? Did you already see this?!

It sounds like this game needs a patch for the english version, badly! :O
I made a patch for that awhile back. It should be included in the main download, if not here is a mirror.

-

Just put update1.ypf in the game folder and it should work. I haven't tested it on the legit version though so who knows.

pipon

Sep 3, 2019
hope next three vns will be translated soon too. especially later 2 that have teacher/student stuff

sethers_97

Aug 14, 2021
i scanned the zip with my antivirus, and it's detecting one inside the file itself, could it be a false positive?

BertranWay

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Unfortunately, it doesn't run on Windows 11. After launching .exe file, it says MADE BY SST311212, and then nothing happens.