• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-05-12] [Melissa N.]

Jackjons

Dec 1, 2023
i dont know any personally unfortunately
It's okay ! I am currently searching in fictionmania through catagories, currently reading stories more then comics, I feel stories are good if they are written well so I am just exploring

By the way the mother like son , or mother like sister is a good some kind of similar topics or a widower change himself into a mother for his children if anyone knows this type of stories feel free to mention,

Elaine.

Dec 5, 2023
It's okay ! I am currently searching in fictionmania through catagories, currently reading stories more then comics, I feel stories are good if they are written well so I am just exploring

By the way the mother like son , or mother like sister is a good some kind of similar topics or a widower change himself into a mother for his children if anyone knows this type of stories feel free to mention,
there is a category called age progressiom that might give something but the search isnt very good

Reactions: Jackjons

Tjboy

May 10, 2022
Yes , and I am currently browsing through the catagories... And I already read some very exciting stories
Can you tell me some of those stories titles? Would love to read them as I haven't really dug that deep into the fictionmania rabbit hole!

Alicia Mae

Dec 13, 2023
K-Pop has gotten dark, and it’s such a welcomed change for me. I love how Minji is brute forcing the sissy to do as she says. Nabi-Ya has no balls, no muscle, and no nerve to stand up to her. I’ll bet she meets somebody cute to dance with at the club!

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
K-Pop has gotten dark, and it’s such a welcomed change for me. I love how Minji is brute forcing the sissy to do as she says. Nabi-Ya has no balls, no muscle, and no nerve to stand up to her. I’ll bet she meets somebody cute to dance with at the club!
Like in last part, I'm glad we're committing to having a villain and actually having the feminization be purposefully driven (with much more reasonable reactions), rather than seemingly by contrivance (and side characters being oblivious). I'm still waiting for the deliberate next steps though. I was really hoping we'd be in Korea by now, but apparently, we're sticking around here more. I wanna see more of the Idol stuff in Kpop Idol!

KPOP531.png

Man... I really wish there was a bit more resistance though. Mental feminization can be really hot and really dark if you go into the details of tearing into the character and striping down their masculinity. We've not really gotten any resistance and Nick's already thrown in the towel. I like that Minji is taking a dominant stance, but I'd like it even more if we could see and feel the submission playing out. See the before and after.