Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-05-19] [Melissa N.]

Kekolord24

Dec 3, 2023
Hello friends in misfortune!
It's sad that our old abode was destroyed (especially given the new information about FBI's involvement) - many wonderful threads were lost, and I'm glad that this thread has already appeared on this site :giggle:
This will be a little off-topic, but on the old forum we also had a thread "Melissa N. Inspired Comics", where users shared works of LittleTgKitten, hanna23, cassierosewatson and other authors. Are there any plans to create a similar thread?

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
For the Melissa N. related thread, our we gonna have a single thread for all the artist just like in 8muses or a separate thread per artist?
For F95, a separate thread should be created for each artist.

Back to the main topic, I am enjoying Melissa's A K-Pop Idol, so far at least. It probably won't end the way I would like but I will enjoy it for as long as I can. I'm rooting for a happy femdom/lezdom ending but I know the odds are against it. An ideal ending for me would be something like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
For the Melissa N. related thread, our we gonna have a single thread for all the artist just like in 8muses or a separate thread per artist?
It would seem that according to F95 rules, they must be separate threads per artist.

Back to the main topic, I am enjoying Melissa's A K-Pop Idol, so far at least. It probably won't end the way I would like but I will enjoy it for as long as I can. I'm rooting for a happy femdom/lezdom ending but I know the odds are against it. An ideal ending for me would be something like
Wow, thought I was the only one enjoying Mana's stuff. The 8muses thread was pretty dead. But one major difference between that work and K-pop is that the MC's new mistress had no involvement in, or even knowledge of, his transformation. In K-pop, Min-ji is significantly more complicit, so it'll take more work for the reader to accept a "happily-ever-after" ending involving her.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Wow, thought I was the only one enjoying Mana's stuff. The 8muses thread was pretty dead. But one major difference between that work and K-pop is that the MC's new mistress had no involvement in, or even knowledge of, his transformation. In K-pop, Min-ji is significantly more complicit, so it'll take more work for the reader to accept a "happily-ever-after" ending involving her.
ManaOmega is currently my favorite comic artist. 2023 has been an amazing year for her! She deserves a thread here for us to talk about her awesome work.

Back to K-Pop. Spoiler warning - Yes, I agree that it would take more work and I'm not expecting the story to go in that direction. Minji isn't a villain yet, to me she is selfish and slightly cruel but still lovable like a dominatrix. I would love for her to avoid turning into a villain and just end up as the dominant mistress. I fully expect the already introduced bad guy to become the boyfriend. Melissa has a theme of doing that and it is clearly what the majority of her fan base desires. Personally, I just enjoy the fan fiction in my head about Nabi-ya hitting that realization point of "I didn't really ask for this but Minji is totally worth it so even if I can change back right now, I don't want to because I am surprisingly happy with the sacrifices I have made for Minji so I'm choosing to embrace my new life."

It kind of reflects the wishful journey of acceptance that most transgender people desire. For me, that gives the story more of an emotional payoff and it helps the story feel more logical or at least avoid many of the common logic flaws found in forced/coerced feminization stories. It is still technically a forced/coerced story but the protagonist found a happy new life that they never could have imagined ever wanting. Whenever the main character's love interest invests passion, time, effort, and money to transform their partner just to push them into someone else's arms, I just don't get the logic nor do I feel any emotional connection or payoff. Just my personal tastes. Certainly, Melissa's fans who are not transgendered, who are trans admirers, or dominant roleplayers will have a completely different perspective from my own. That is a huge positive for games over comics since you not only get to enjoy beautiful comic style art but you also often get to make decisions and choose from multiple endings. Imagine if K-Pop had multiple endings to pick from. :love: That is why I'm working on a Ren'Py game instead of putting out a comic. Good endings, bad endings, bittersweet endings, fun for everyone!

Last edited:

anjali1

Dec 5, 2023
View attachment 3138676

Overview:
MelissaN is a storyteller and 3D artist who makes comics and story panels featuring original characters who undergo a gender transformation. These transformations can be realistic, but some stories feature magical transformations too. There are no skinsuit stories, most of them tend to aim for realism using hormones and surgeries. The stories also feature forced feminisation, though it's never hardcore or horror and the main character ultimately embraces the changes.​

Updated: 2023-12-03
Artist: Melissa N. -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Various
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection (AIO)
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Individual Links

View attachment 3138665 View attachment 3138666 View attachment 3138667 View attachment 3138668 View attachment 3138669 View attachment 3138670 View attachment 3138671 View attachment 3138672 View attachment 3138673 View attachment 3138674
thanks

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
ManaOmega is currently my favorite comic artist. 2023 has been an amazing year for her! She deserves a thread here for us to talk about her awesome work.

Back to K-Pop. Spoiler warning - Yes, I agree that it would take more work and I'm not expecting the story to go in that direction. Minji isn't a villain yet, to me she is selfish and slightly cruel but still lovable like a dominatrix. I would love for her to avoid turning into a villain and just end up as the dominant mistress. I fully expect the already introduced bad guy to become the boyfriend. Melissa has a theme of doing that and it is clearly what the majority of her fan base desires. Personally, I just enjoy the fan fiction in my head about Nabi-ya hitting that realization point of "I didn't really ask for this but Minji is totally worth it so even if I can change back right now, I don't want to because I am surprisingly happy with the sacrifices I have made for Minji so I'm choosing to embrace my new life."

It kind of reflects the wishful journey of acceptance that most transgender people desire. For me, that gives the story more of an emotional payoff and it helps the story feel more logical or at least avoid many of the common logic flaws found in forced/coerced feminization stories. It is still technically a forced/coerced story but the protagonist found a happy new life that they never could have imagined ever wanting. Whenever the main character's love interest invests passion, time, effort, and money to transform their partner just to push them into someone else's arms, I just don't get the logic nor do I feel any emotional connection or payoff. Just my personal tastes. Certainly, Melissa's fans who are not transgendered, who are trans admirers, or dominant roleplayers will have a completely different perspective from my own. That is a huge positive for games over comics since you not only get to enjoy beautiful comic style art but you also often get to make decisions and choose from multiple endings. Imagine if K-Pop had multiple endings to pick from. :love: That is why I'm working on a Ren'Py game instead of putting out a comic. Good endings, bad endings, bittersweet endings, fun for everyone!
Definitely agree about Mana. My current favorite 2D comic artist for sure. I just wish some of them were longer, particularly Virtual Insanity (the MC got a happy ending, but what about the other two transformed characters, and what are they going to do about the rogue AI running the company?).

Did you read Maid for Pleasure by Cassie Rose Watson? That just finished recently and was posted in the Melissa N.-Inspired thread on 8muses. That one sort of develops along the lines of what you want for K-pop and I really enjoyed it, although that's another one I wish was longer. It felt like a 3-act story that ended in act 1 and then fast-forwarded to an epilogue.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I wonder if the super early paper doll works like the original Barbies life, A New perspective, An innocent game and the original k-pop idol from 2017 will be added.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
I wonder if the super early paper doll works like the original Barbies life, A New perspective, An innocent game and the original k-pop idol from 2017 will be added.
Someone on 8muses (Nuvolari maybe?) compiled the original K-pop into a nice PDF. I don't think he's found his way over here yet though. :(

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Definitely agree about Mana. My current favorite 2D comic artist for sure. I just wish some of them were longer, particularly Virtual Insanity (the MC got a happy ending, but what about the other two transformed characters, and what are they going to do about the rogue AI running the company?).

Did you read Maid for Pleasure by Cassie Rose Watson? That just finished recently and was posted in the Melissa N.-Inspired thread on 8muses. That one sort of develops along the lines of what you want for K-pop and I really enjoyed it, although that's another one I wish was longer. It felt like a 3-act story that ended in act 1 and then fast-forwarded to an epilogue.
I always want more from my favorite stories/comics/games/etc. :LOL: Too many end without any hint at what the future would look like. My personal rule for any of my written game endings is to give as full of an epilogue as possible. Even if it is just a slideshow - 6 month anniversary, wedding photo, pregnancy, etc. It's the little details like that which can add so much more enjoyment to a story, for me personally at least. Example - Melissa's use of flash back photos to contrast the transformation during chapter 15 of Aphrodite's Mirror, grade A+ from me. I love when story tellers do stuff like that and I'm 100% going to do the same. VipCaptions is great at that, example - The Blossoming - love it! It is a lot more work to write that stuff so I do understand why so many just leave it up to the reader's imagination. Plus, for comics, without having multiple endings, leaving things a bit vague does allow readers a bit of freedom to imagine the future. I get it.

I did read Maid for Pleasure and I did like it. I would give it a B grade. I can't put my finger on what it was missing but it was just lacking a thing or two.

Last edited:

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
I always want more from my favorite stories/comics/games/etc. :LOL: Too many end without any hint at what the future would look like. My personal rule for any of my written game endings is to give as full of an epilogue as possible. Even if it is just a slideshow - 6 month anniversary, wedding photo, pregnancy, etc. It's the little details like that which can add so much more enjoyment to a story, for me personally at least. Example - Melissa's use of flash back photos to contrast the transformation during chapter 15 of Aphrodite's Mirror, grade A+ from me. I love when story tellers do stuff like that and I'm 100% going to do the same. VipCaptions is great at that, example - The Blossoming - love it! It is a lot more work to write that stuff so I do understand why so many just leave it up to the reader's imagination. Plus, for comics, without having multiple endings, leaving things a bit vague does allow readers a bit of freedom to imagine the future. I get it.

I did read Maid for Pleasure and I did like it. I would give it a B grade. I can't put my finger on what it was missing but it was just lacking a thing or two.
I think the problem with a lot of TF/TG content is when the author doesn't seem to know where to go with the story. You'll have ones where the writer is so excited to get done with the transformation, they've skipped a bunch of the "sexy" bits. So you might as well have just straight up starred a female protagonist. Or the flip side where there's this super slow, in depth transformation... but then BAM! "FYI MC is now a woman and gets to have sex with her vagina. The End".

Maid for Pleasure was a good example of having dangling plot threads. Tess really doesn't matter to the story, and the story doesn't actually explore what form their relationship actually takes. I will give the story props though, just because feminization stories where the girlfriend/wife is invested in the feminization, not just out to humiliate the boyfriend/husband aren't very common. It's nice to mix it up and have the couple evolve their relationship, not just abandon it.

A lot of amateur writers get stuck writing stories as a "and then this happens. And then this happens" list form. It can often restrict character's agency because the story feels like it's happening to them rather than having characters in opposition and having conflicted emotions regarding the situation. In transformation fiction, I think it's an easy trap to fall into because so much of what is "sexy" about the transformation is the detail in approaching each before and after aspect of that change. Instead, what I would encourage writers to think about is what are the consequences? "Because the MC has shaved their legs, thus the MC should experience XYZ" Rather than only emphasize "MC has had their legs shaved, and now those legs are sexy and girly".

Edit: Wanted to tie it back in to MelissaN.

So whenever I read MelissaN's comics, I really get the sense that she's more comfortable in the written medium, where she can express a lot of those details. You'll notice on Aphrodite's Mirror, almost every change has loads of dialogue or inner thought bubbles describing what we are literally seeing in the panel. I think MelissaN does know what parts of the transformation are sexy: Her shorter sequences are all pretty great! But sometimes, it seems she gets a bit preoccupied with trying to make sure the audience "understands", rather than letting the work speak for itself.

Last edited:

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
I only have the FictionMania link to the original Barbie's Life, which I've added to the OP. I don't have a PDF file of that story, nor do I have the other stories you name. If you do have them and are willing to share, do feel free to add a MediaFire link (preferably one for each story) and I'll add them to the OP.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I only have the FictionMania link to the original Barbie's Life, which I've added to the OP. I don't have a PDF file of that story, nor do I have the other stories you name. If you do have them and are willing to share, do feel free to add a MediaFire link (preferably one for each story) and I'll add them to the OP.
I don't have them on me but you can find them (in seperate image form) on Melissa's deviantart.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
Updated the post to include Aphrodite Mirror's first two parts of chapter 21 and A K-Pop Idol's first part of chapter 7.

For some reason I don't fully understand (nor can I undo it) the downloadable files are now divided over two spoiler tags, but I trust people to understand how to get the files nonetheless.

I'm currently not a Melissa patron, so this is the most recent update I have. If someone is willing to share the newer parts, please post them and I'll add them to the OP unless an Uploader beats me to it.

Oled65cxpua

Dec 2, 2023
Is it possible that can someone share the new chapter
A.M new part is already out , when is going to update here
No amount of begging is going to help it get uploaded here. Clearly, as other posters have already stated, no one is subscribed to Melissa at the moment. If you want to view the new chapter you'll have to subscribe to Melissa's Patreon yourself.

Reactions: coracal422

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
Updated the post to include Aphrodite Mirror's first two parts of chapter 21 and A K-Pop Idol's first part of chapter 7.

For some reason I don't fully understand (nor can I undo it) the downloadable files are now divided over two spoiler tags, but I trust people to understand how to get the files nonetheless.

I'm currently not a Melissa patron, so this is the most recent update I have. If someone is willing to share the newer parts, please post them and I'll add them to the OP unless an Uploader beats me to it.
I can upload the 3rd part of 21, but I'm not sure how to do it. I have created a Rar file, can I just attach it to a new post here? It looks like I can, but I want to do this the right way.