Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-05-25] [Melissa N.]

Jackjons

Dec 1, 2023
Don't do it , without discussing with mods ! This site is not like 8muss , there was no rules, we can upload anything without much concern!

Reactions: Stevedore100

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
I can upload the 3rd part of 21, but I'm not sure how to do it. I have created a Rar file, can I just attach it to a new post here? It looks like I can, but I want to do this the right way.
Ignore Jack.

You'll have to upload the rar file to any of the F95 approved file hosts as shown in this topic: https://f95zone.to/threads/approved-file-hosts-updated-2022-08-08.3432/
It's your pick which of those you're choosing. I've gone for Mediafire myself, but I have an account there. You may opt for a host that doesn't require you to have an account, it's your call really.

If you have the .rar file uploaded you can share the link in this topic to a new reply in this topic. When you've posted that reply you can report that specific post, click the part that you're updating the topic and an Uploader will add it to the opening post to include your download link. Or I could do that if I see it before any of the uploaders do.

Oled65cxpua

Dec 2, 2023
I can upload the 3rd part of 21, but I'm not sure how to do it. I have created a Rar file, can I just attach it to a new post here? It looks like I can, but I want to do this the right way.
You could also import it to Kemono .

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
I hope all the folks from 8m make it here, because besides the free chapter updates the best part of that thread was all the speculation and theories people came up with.
Well now that the new update has finally arrived (thanks Stevedore100!), I'll kick off the speculation train. Most of this part was already predicted by us in the old thread, but the one thing I find super interesting is why is Marina so interested in seeing Andrew's new tits? Maybe there's a faint glimmer of hope for them as a couple after all. Or maybe she's in on the plot and just wants to take a look at the doc's handiwork (though this is seeming less and less likely). No doubt the next part or soon after will include them coming up with the earring code.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
Ok, give it a try and see if this works. Aphrodites mirror 21/3.
That works like a charm. :) Thank you for sharing it, I added it to the OP.

It's interesting Marina feels she can use Andrews real (birth) name when it's just the two of them after she pretended not to remember him before. I appreciated the timeline Thalantyr made over on the old forum. If I remember correctly one of the conclusions from that timeline was that Nikos is the bad guy in the story, am I off the ball there?

The dream sequence with the divine creature still makes zero sense to me. I hope we're close to getting some more answers in the story.

EDIT: actually, this is still part of the memory Elena has from her visit in the hospital. Marina pretending she only knows her as her aunt takes place after this visit, does it not? We may actually get some answers this chapter.

Last edited:

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
I appreciated the timeline @Thalantyr made over on the old forum. If I remember correctly one of the conclusions from that timeline was that Nikos is the bad guy in the story, am I off the ball there?
Ugh, I'm super mad that that's lost. I don't suppose anyone can find it on archive.org? LadyBoyJay? I wasn't able to find it myself. In any case, the timeline didn't really illuminate any particular culprit, though Nikos certainly could be the bad guy. But right now I'm fairly convinced that Andrew got lost in his method acting and seduced Nikos all on his own while in the Elena persona, and Nikos believes that Andrew wants to be Elena and has legitimately fallen for her. This would have happened sometime between the scene we just saw with Andrew and Marina in the hospital, and Andrew waking up in Nikos' bed and seeing himself surgically transformed "for the first time" since losing that gap in his memory. If there isn't a seduction scene or something along those lines, then that would more strongly point to Nikos being a bad guy.

Though at the very least, there does seem to be at least one antagonist driving these events: Joanna. But we still have no idea who she might be connected to.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
Ugh, I'm super mad that that's lost. I don't suppose anyone can find it on archive.org? LadyBoyJay? I wasn't able to find it myself. In any case, the timeline didn't really illuminate any particular culprit, though Nikos certainly could be the bad guy. But right now I'm fairly convinced that Andrew got lost in his method acting and seduced Nikos all on his own while in the Elena persona, and Nikos believes that Andrew wants to be Elena and has legitimately fallen for her. This would have happened sometime between the scene we just saw with Andrew and Marina in the hospital, and Andrew waking up in Nikos' bed and seeing himself surgically transformed "for the first time" since losing that gap in his memory. If there isn't a seduction scene or something along those lines, then that would more strongly point to Nikos being a bad guy.

Though at the very least, there does seem to be at least one antagonist driving these events: Joanna. But we still have no idea who she might be connected to.
I realised after my initial post we're seeing a flashback, a memory that takes place before the sex scene where Andrew tells themself that they're a woman and enjoys sex this way. So right now I'm leaning to Andrew being lost in the method acting to explain for him embracing the woman inside of him.
The goddess stuff doesn't really fit into that theory though. That ending of chapter 20 is really odd, as if the lost in method acting theorem sticks, how can that other stuff be explained?

Remember, earlier in the chapter the nieces couldn't see Joanna when Andrew/Elena could. I lean somewhat toward the Tyler Durden idea on Joanna, which would mean Andrew drugged himself and as such got lost in the method acting. That could work, if Andrew was a closeted transgender person. That story could work.
But why the mafia angle to all that then? It feels like Melissa is trying to hold up too many balls in the air at the same time. Like I said, I think we may get some answers in this chapter, hopefully the story will have a bit more focus to it when we do.

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
Well now that the new update has finally arrived (thanks Stevedore100!), I'll kick off the speculation train. Most of this part was already predicted by us in the old thread, but the one thing I find super interesting is why is Marina so interested in seeing Andrew's new tits? Maybe there's a faint glimmer of hope for them as a couple after all. Or maybe she's in on the plot and just wants to take a look at the doc's handiwork (though this is seeming less and less likely). No doubt the next part or soon after will include them coming up with the earring code.
That stood out to me as well, as it kind of came from left field - your shiny new husband has been sliced and diced into a whole new thing and you wanna see those? (Did orchiectomy slide past her?)
I liked the earlier part where Marina says the operation "makes you look so..", Andrew cuts in with "old?" And Marina is like...."sure...old...yeah"

Somehow, between now and the party, Andrew is going to fight about the codeword, have his English ability degrade ( we don't know if Marina is going to bring up James here or not). So there still seems more surprises ahead before then - Joanna popping in?

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017

Sadly, from what I can tell, the Melissa thread was last archived on June 3 so everything posted after that is gone. Google might have a cache from a more recent date but I haven't found anything. Maybe someone with better Google skills than me can double check.

On a personal note, I did walk away from Aphrodite's Mirror after the surgery/mental impairment stuff. Not really my cup of tea. After I read that Aphrodite had appeared, I did jump back into it to see if Melissa was going to do anything similar to the "Aphrodite theory" that was discussed between Oled65 and I. Kind of personally important for me since I'm using some of the ideas of that theory for my Ren'Py game (mixed with some ideas from Back to the Future and Farscape). I have seen the new theories about Andrew having gotten lost into his method acting. It is plausible but I feel like his background as a kind of failing wannabe actor didn't really properly setup something like that. If he had been some small town local theater - rising star method actor, that would have been a better setup.

Regarding Joanna/Theodora, just my personal view but I feel like Aphrodite/Joanna/Theodora are the same entity. Whether a divine goddess, a real person, or an imaginary frenemy created as a psychological coping mechanism, I have no idea but I'm convinced they are one in the same.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Sadly, from what I can tell, the Melissa thread was last archived on June 3 so everything posted after that is gone. Google might have a cache from a more recent date but I haven't found anything. Maybe someone with better Google skills than me can double check.
Thalantyr
Observe and be in awe of my google skills.

Last edited:

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
The goddess stuff doesn't really fit into that theory though. That ending of chapter 20 is really odd, as if the lost in method acting theorem sticks, how can that other stuff be explained?
I'm pretty sure the scene with Aphrodite is just a dream. It's Andrew's subconscious trying to rationalize his two different personas fighting for dominance.

Remember, earlier in the chapter the nieces couldn't see Joanna when Andrew/Elena could. I lean somewhat toward the Tyler Durden idea on Joanna, which would mean Andrew drugged himself and as such got lost in the method acting.
I like the Tyler Durden theory, but it could also be explained as Joanna simply moving out of sight when the girls were looking. We do know that at the very least, Dimitra can see Joanna/Theodora.

Regarding Joanna/Theodora, just my personal view but I feel like Aphrodite/Joanna/Theodora are the same entity. Whether a divine goddess, a real person, or an imaginary frenemy created as a psychological coping mechanism, I have no idea but I'm convinced they are one in the same.
Ooh, good catch on them using the same phrasing. I didn't notice that. Although Aphrodite looks like Elena, not Joanna, so I'm still leaning toward her just being a manifestation of Andrew's Elena persona. But you could be right.

Thalantyr
Observe and be in awe of my google skills.
Aaaaaahh, I bow before the master! Thank you!

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
So some strategy tips that can help you "force find" google cached pages. Not guaranteed but increases your odds:

Step 1: Google search the thread name along with a page number. In this case it was easy, since we knew it was in the MelissaN thread. However, the problem is getting all the way to the end. Unfortunately, if you keep increasing the page number, google for some reason can't seem to find the pages after 149.

Step 2: Copy the URL for page 149 from the last working Google search. Modify the page number manually and search for the entire URL in Google. There's a chance (as was in this case) Google didn't cache the page in a way that pops up in the keyword search, but did cache the URL. That's what happened in this case (got lucky and page 157 had it).

In either step, once google actually provides a link, hit the 3 dots and pick "Cached". Voila!

Thank god I found this timeline though. I was getting confused myself and was almost dreading having to reread the whole thing again to remind myself which characters knew what.

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
One other thing about this new chapter....Marina says nothing about an accident, while Seferi mentioned it first thing. Leads one to believe that the accident is just a decoy to explain Elena's time the hospital (I had held out the possibility of it being real in addition to the surgery).

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
One other thing about this new chapter....Marina says nothing about an accident, while Seferi mentioned it first thing. Leads one to believe that the accident is just a decoy to explain Elena's time the hospital (I had held out the possibility of it being real in addition to the surgery).
I've always assumed that the car accident was just a cover story, so this still makes perfect sense. The family (Marina/Nikos/Eva/Sofia) all know what really happened, plus the doctor and maybe James. Seferi/Joel/Dimitra either don't know or are pretending they don't know. Filip is still a wildcard. He's behaving as though he was personally involved in the car accident, but we don't know why he would be pretending because as far as we know he's not part of the family's inner circle.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
And here is an updated timeline including the last two parts of chapter 21 (see D+47). I'll keep this post updated going forward as we learn more information.

Also, making this update reminded me that the flashback we're currently seeing is actually happening inside the dream with Aphrodite. So basically, if I'm interpreting it correctly, Andrew's Elena persona is now un-repressing the memories, allowing the Andrew persona access to them. In reality, Andrew/Elena is still asleep, spooning with Nikos in bed at their romantic offshore location.

Last edited:

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
I've always assumed that the car accident was just a cover story, so this still makes perfect sense. The family (Marina/Nikos/Eva/Sofia) all know what really happened, plus the doctor and maybe James. Seferi/Joel/Dimitra either don't know or are pretending they don't know. Filip is still a wildcard. He's behaving as though he was personally involved in the car accident, but we don't know why he would be pretending because as far as we know he's not part of the family's inner circle.
Filip does seem to be a crucial character - he's a minor character, yet t we know he's new to the job, disappeared for awhile, has a black eye, a grudge against James and has a really odd conversation with Elena about the accident that didn't really seem to happen.
I'm picturing body doubles, brakes being cut on the limo, etc out of a Hitchcock movie ..