Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-06-23] [Melissa N.]

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
1711066611226.png
A woman heartbroken seeking out new companionship isn't something bad. But as shown that she demanded Andrew to keep his word and even the daughters reinforcing that she won't forgive him if he breaks his word, makes it look like that bonding promises are very important for her.

If she makes a clean cut with Andrew, maybe even a divorce to put this chapter in her life finally to rest then everything is fine but lets see it from this perspective.

Marina: "Oh my husband who now looks like an older woman cheated on me with my own uncle. It's over between us, but thank god James is here!"
What bothers me would be if she instantly jumps to the next best relationship before the old one is completely done. Especially after all the talk about keeping ones word. A marriage is one of those things. A fake marriage with James doesn't release her from the legal one she still has with Andrew.

(Sorry for the huge pic, didnt expect it to be really that big when posted :D )

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
A woman heartbroken seeking out new companionship isn't something bad. But as shown that she demanded Andrew to keep his word and even the daughters reinforcing that she won't forgive him if he breaks his word, makes it look like that bonding promises are very important for her.

If she makes a clean cut with Andrew, maybe even a divorce to put this chapter in her life finally to rest then everything is fine but lets see it from this perspective.

Marina: "Oh my husband who now looks like an older woman cheated on me with my own uncle. It's over between us, but thank god James is here!"
What bothers me would be if she instantly jumps to the next best relationship before the old one is completely done. Especially after all the talk about keeping ones word. A marriage is one of those things. A fake marriage with James doesn't release her from the legal one she still has with Andrew.

The main takeaway for me is pretty simple:

There's no such thing as a perfect victim, but by all accounts Marina is a victim in all this. Personally, I read it as: Marina angrily tells Andrew "If you're gonna be so selfish to commit to this during our honeymoon, then go right ahead." It's Sofia that does this whole "Marina takes promises super seriously".

Personally, there's no character developed enough that if Marina got together with them as the ending as a "consolidation" for losing Andrew, that I'd find satisfying. From her perspective, this is more like a horror film. Her closure isn't getting a hot stud, it's putting down the serial killer.

Andrew is also a victim in this. And similarly, to me the closure is for him to deny his tormentors their goals.

Assuming we're going for a "happy" ending. Otherwise, sure, they can all get screwed over. But I'd want to see no punches pulled. If you're gonna go for depravity, then revel in the depravity. Otherwise, you're just playing lip service to these fetishes.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
I interpret that as a demanding order. Especially with the preceding exclamation point and the emphasis on "Aunt Elena". If Marina had said, "You're not going to give up, are you?", then it would be more of a statement about what she expected him to do regardless of how she felt about it.
I can see how the scene can be interpreted that way, but I'm viewing it through the lens of the conversation they had when she came back from Crete, when it becomes apparent that this isn't the first time that he's stepped out on her (the incident from a few months ago). In that context, I read her reaction in the earlier scene to basically be saying "Fine! Do whatever you want! See if I care!" (even though she clearly does care a lot).

Marina is arguably the most responsible for pushing Andrew/Elena into the arms of her Uncle. Her actions and inactions shoulder much of the blame for the entire situation spiraling out of control. Was she dumped? Officially, not yet, but it sure seems that way. Did she unintentionally push her husband away? Yes, she did.
I would say that depending on who she might be working for, Sofia is by far the most responsible. She (and to a lesser extent Eva) is the one who pushed Andrew into a disguise that was far more elaborate than he was comfortable with (I mean seriously, what was the point of the chastity cage?), she's the one who ordered the surgical procedures, she's the one giving Marina the runaround about why Andrew and Nikos are alone together on an island, and she's the one rubbing Elena's new wedding ring in Marina's face. Sofia (and Nikos, and possibly Joel and Seferi) seems to be deliberately driving a wedge between Andrew and Marina and pushing Andrew into Nikos's arms.

She does appear to be a victim in this. The marriage is not technically over unless Andrew has somehow been declared dead or was magically erased from history. ;) Remember, Andrew could literally go to a US Embassy, get fingerprinted and submit to a DNA test to re-establish his identity. Having a sex change operation in the "real world", does not delete your legal identity.
No, but IMO, this is a legal technicality, not a moral obligation. Assuming the story continues on the trajectory that most of us think it's heading in, Andrew has abandoned his old life, and Marina. And it's not like a legal transition. He's not going to go down to the town hall to get his name and gender changed. Elena already has forged documents. She's already hiding in a new identity. Andrew Woods is effectively dead.

At the moment, I find Sofia to be the least trustworthy person in the story so far, especially when it comes to Andrew and Marina's relationship. Like I said before, it really seems like she's deliberately trying to drive a wedge between them. So I don't necessarily believe anything she's saying on this page.

Ok, if she jumped the gun and just assumed the marriage was over without talking to him, then yes I might agree with you. But in the scenario I outlined, Andrew had already dumped her, told her it was over, and said he was in love with Nikos, and you still said that Marina was at fault and not Andrew. :p

If you delete the picture in your post after uploading it, you can then hit the "Thumbnail" button down below and it will add a small clickable thumbnail. Super handy. (y)

The main takeaway for me is pretty simple:

There's no such thing as a perfect victim, but by all accounts Marina is a victim in all this. Personally, I read it as: Marina angrily tells Andrew "If you're gonna be so selfish to commit to this during our honeymoon, then go right ahead." It's Sofia that does this whole "Marina takes promises super seriously".
Yes, this has perhaps better articulated what I was trying to say.

Personally, there's no character developed enough that if Marina got together with them as the ending as a "consolidation" for losing Andrew, that I'd find satisfying. From her perspective, this is more like a horror film. Her closure isn't getting a hot stud, it's putting down the serial killer.
When I talk about Marina ending up with James as part of a happy ending, that is assuming his character is significantly more developed by the time the story ends. If not, then I agree with you.

Last edited:

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
I can see how the scene can be interpreted that way, but I'm viewing it through the lens of the conversation they had when she came back from Crete, when it becomes apparent that this isn't the first time that he's stepped out on her (the incident from a few months ago). In that context, I read her reaction in the earlier scene to basically be saying "Fine! Do whatever you want! See if I care!" (even though she clearly does care a lot).
I'm personally not speculating about the "incident" until more details are revealed. I'm sure it will be important to the story, but it is probably too late for whatever it was to retroactively change my opinion of either Andrew or Marina. I think whatever it was should have been revealed a long time ago. I just do not see anything (abuse, cheating with a man or woman, crossdressing, etc.) at this point in the story that will either fit the character that we've grown to know or have enough of an impact to influence my feelings. Andrew apologized for whatever it was. Marina forgave him. If she didn't truly forgive him, she should have ended their relationship. Simple as that for me.

I would say that depending on who she might be working for, Sofia is by far the most responsible. She (and to a lesser extent Eva) is the one who pushed Andrew into a disguise that was far more elaborate than he was comfortable with (I mean seriously, what was the point of the chastity cage?), she's the one who ordered the surgical procedures, she's the one giving Marina the runaround about why Andrew and Nikos are alone together on an island, and she's the one rubbing Elena's new wedding ring in Marina's face. Sofia (and Nikos, and possibly Joel and Seferi) seems to be deliberately driving a wedge between Andrew and Marina and pushing Andrew into Nikos's arms.
Besides looking at people's actions, I look at their inactions too. Marina's lack of communication with Andrew has been so emotionally damaging to him. A few reassuring words like "Don't worry honey, I still love you!" or "Your still my husband no matter what you look like!", was all Andrew really would have needed to have not kept spiraling downward. I like Marina. I believe she is truly trying to help, but her actions and inactions have made things worse, for both of them. Assuming that the Samaras family is evil, Marina has failed to protect her husband from them. Nobody else but her could have stepped in and prevented some of this from happening to Andrew. She could end the charade right now at pool if she wanted to. Get everyone into the water and talk openly about the situation. If she doesn't, what happens next is more on her than it is on Andrew/Elena (*in my opinion). She and Andrew can go to a US Embassy or Consulate, get new paperwork, and go back to America. Easy as that! Leave the evil Samaras family behind to deal with the mafia or whatever is really going on. Do I want the story to end like that? No, I don't. I would prefer to see Melissa come up with a creative explanation to at least acknowledge why the "easy solution" isn't being used.

Andrew Woods is effectively dead.
That is a massive plot hole in the story. Andrew will need to be legally declared dead, which opens up a huge can of worms. Also, Elena will forever be linked to Andrew (DNA, fingerprints, etc.). I don't see a realistic solution (without magic). Yes, we can blindly ignore it and say that gender bender erotica doesn't have to make sense, but that feels like a disservice to writers who have written nice, well-thought-out stories. Even a story with a silly plot like the famous , is actually quite a solid story because it doesn't break the rules of the universe it is in (one where wishes come true). Aphrodite's Mirror is set in the our world, in the year 2023, in Greece. It is supposed to abide by our logic and our rules. It has not been doing that. It isn't our fault as readers that the story doesn't fit the setting.

When I talk about Marina ending up with James as part of a happy ending, that is assuming his character is significantly more developed by the time the story ends. If not, then I agree with you.
I'm fine with Marina ending up with James, if that comes with Andrew's blessing. Without Andrew's blessing/encouragement, it will feel like a dark ending where Marina gave up on trying to rescue Andrew, who basically just ends up trapped as Elena. Does Marina need permission to date James? No, she doesn't. She can do whatever she wants, but she isn't going to come across as a good character if she does it out of spite just to get even with Andrew. That would be a dark NTRish ending, which according to Melissa, we are not going to get.

2023_06_06.png
No dark ending. Not a bad taste left in our mouths is kind of hinting at it not being bittersweet either. :unsure:

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
Maybe a bit out of topic, but I'm worried about Melissas content on Patreon. Not only Melissa, but LilTKit and other similar creators who focus more on forced-fem stories. With recent changes any kind of "being under influence" counts as non-consent and NSFW creators now have to confirm consent visibly in any way or form without a doubt.

Maybe a bit of an overreaction on my side but I fear the entire forced-gem genre will die at least on Patreon and all stories (if they want to be safe) will have no intrigue, danger, chaos, conflicts, or anything that makes it somewhat interesting to follow (IMO).

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
I'm personally not speculating about the "incident" until more details are revealed. I'm sure it will be important to the story, but it is probably too late for whatever it was to retroactively change my opinion of either Andrew or Marina. I think whatever it was should have been revealed a long time ago. I just do not see anything (abuse, cheating with a man or woman, crossdressing, etc.) at this point in the story that will either fit the character that we've grown to know or have enough of an impact to influence my feelings. Andrew apologized for whatever it was. Marina forgave him. If she didn't truly forgive him, she should have ended their relationship. Simple as that for me.

Besides looking at people's actions, I look at their inactions too. Marina's lack of communication with Andrew has been so emotionally damaging to him. A few reassuring words like "Don't worry honey, I still love you!" or "Your still my husband no matter what you look like!", was all Andrew really would have needed to have not kept spiraling downward. I like Marina. I believe she is truly trying to help, but her actions and inactions have made things worse, for both of them. Assuming that the Samaras family is evil, Marina has failed to protect her husband from them. Nobody else but her could have stepped in and prevented some of this from happening to Andrew. She could end the charade right now at pool if she wanted to. Get everyone into the water and talk openly about the situation. If she doesn't, what happens next is more on her than it is on Andrew/Elena (*in my opinion). She and Andrew can go to a US Embassy or Consulate, get new paperwork, and go back to America. Easy as that! Leave the evil Samaras family behind to deal with the mafia or whatever is really going on. Do I want the story to end like that? No, I don't. I would prefer to see Melissa come up with a creative explanation to at least acknowledge why the "easy solution" isn't being used.

That is a massive plot hole in the story. Andrew will need to be legally declared dead, which opens up a huge can of worms. Also, Elena will forever be linked to Andrew (DNA, fingerprints, etc.). I don't see a realistic solution (without magic). Yes, we can blindly ignore it and say that gender bender erotica doesn't have to make sense, but that feels like a disservice to writers who have written nice, well-thought-out stories. Even a story with a silly plot like the famous , is actually quite a solid story because it doesn't break the rules of the universe it is in (one where wishes come true). Aphrodite's Mirror is set in the our world, in the year 2023, in Greece. It is supposed to abide by our logic and our rules. It has not been doing that. It isn't our fault as readers that the story doesn't fit the setting.

I'm fine with Marina ending up with James, if that comes with Andrew's blessing. Without Andrew's blessing/encouragement, it will feel like a dark ending where Marina gave up on trying to rescue Andrew, who basically just ends up trapped as Elena. Does Marina need permission to date James? No, she doesn't. She can do whatever she wants, but she isn't going to come across as a good character if she does it out of spite just to get even with Andrew. That would be a dark NTRish ending, which according to Melissa, we are not going to get.

View attachment 3467509
No dark ending. Not a bad taste left in our mouths is kind of hinting at it not being bittersweet either. :unsure:
Many great points. I believe we are both making some big unproven assumptions about where the story is going that are causing us to view certain characters very differently. It seems like you view Andrew as a victim who desperately needs to be rescued from all the terrible things happening to him and no one around him seems to be helping him at all, including his wife, and you're worried that the story is getting very dark. Do I have that right? So from this perspective, Marina might even be considered a lesser antagonist. An uncaring wife who couldn't be bothered to save her husband from a terrible fate.

That was pretty much how I viewed the story around the time of the dinner party right after he woke up with no memories of the surgery. However, since the Aphrodite dream sequence, my view has shifted. I think that Melissa is heavily hinting that Andrew is doing this to himself. There's the fact that he doesn't trust himself when he drinks, and that he's subconsciously unhappy with his marriage and feels like he was forced into it. There's the incident from a few months ago, and something weird that he doesn't want to talk about or think about regarding his acting teacher. And of course, the fact that his feminization was ultimately enabled by the fact that he completely loses himself in method acting, which is a phenomenon that could not possibly have been predicted or accurately controlled by any of the alleged villains. I think Andrew was subconsciously looking for a way out of his old life, his subconscious created the Elena persona which initially horrified his conscious self, but now that he's started regaining memories his conscious self is catching up with his subconscious and it seems like he is ultimately going to be happy with where he ends up (and it seems like he's already legitimately in love with Nikos). Therefore, because Andrew is the one who ran away, to me, Marina is the ultimate victim, which is why I think she deserves happiness wherever she can find it since Andrew already did. All of this theory could of course be proven wrong in the next few chapters, and I still can't explain Nikos's and Sofia's behavior toward Marina (which makes me feel even more sorry for her).

Maybe a bit out of topic, but I'm worried about Melissas content on Patreon. Not only Melissa, but LilTKit and other similar creators who focus more on forced-fem stories. With recent changes any kind of "being under influence" counts as non-consent and NSFW creators now have to confirm consent visibly in any way or form without a doubt.

Maybe a bit of an overreaction on my side but I fear the entire forced-gem genre will die at least on Patreon and all stories (if they want to be safe) will have no intrigue, danger, chaos, conflicts, or anything that makes it somewhat interesting to follow (IMO).
Were there new Patreon rules announced recently? I saw that one of my favorite 2D artists, ManaOmega, just announced she'd eventually be pulling out of Patreon and moving to SubcriberStar, but I wasn't sure why exactly. Though she did say she'd continue posting dropbox links to the files on Patreon, she just will no longer be embedding the images in Patreon posts. Maybe that's enough to skirt the rules?

P.S. I know the discussion in this thread may have seemed heated tonight, but I hope everyone knows that I'm just having fun and I don't hold anyone's opinions on this story against them. Sorry if I offended anyone.
P.P.S. ManaOmega just revealed that the untitled comic she's been releasing for the past few weeks is actually Blackmail 3! Woooooooooooooooo!

Last edited:

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
Where are you getting that he met Aphrodite before? Because he says "I know you"? My best guess is that he's talking about the Elena character, not literally Aphrodite. We already know that he went to the salon with Angeliki after leaving the hospital, but we haven't seen that scene play out yet. My guess is that once the makeover is complete, he's going to see the complete character of Elena, in the mirror, at the salon. This could very well be what drives him off the deep end, and could be the cause of the memory loss as well.
To me there are two scenarios I'm flipflopping between.
1. Elena made up Aphrodite after seeing her own reflection post-surgery and had a mental meltdown leading to an almost identity death (identity coma?) of Andrew. That means she's still dreaming of a goddess to explain for the identity death because sometimes the doubt of Andrew pops in.
2. Aphrodite occasionaly pops up to steer Andrew into turning into becoming Elena.

I'm just not a fan of the idea of only dreaming of a goddess to rationalise an identity death. It feels very coincidental for him to dream exactly of the one Greek goddess (while in Greece) who could help him rationalising things in that specific situation.

Why would she see a goddess we don't know what she looks like in her reflection and not, like a regular person, some sort of celeb?

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021

It's been something creeping in on every platform. Pornhub did away with their hypnosis content (and obliterated most of the forced fem stuff). Patreon already enforced those rules on Perverted Education, a feminization TFgame that was revised to be non-forced. Plus, Patreon has been removing explicit content for a while now. I know JesscaTG has had to keep the most explicit stuff on their discord.

It would certainly suck, as flat out banning topics in fictional works is literally limiting. But as a "glass half full" outlook, Pixiv follows Japan's censorship standards for what can be shown. And while annoying, there's still plenty of interesting and erotic works people have come up with that abide by the rules while still being engaging to read. In general, I think the bigger problem is users with an agenda reporting certain users.

is it just me that enjoyed reading these comments sometimes than reading the actual part it self?
I'm certainly getting more mileage out of the comments than the actual parts :D. I think the "problem" is that the story is written to invite speculation. You see this even with kpop, where basically every part (not even every chapter, but every part) ends on a misleading cliffhanger. So we speculate. I guess you could say, part of the fun is seeing who gets what details right, not that anyone is literally keeping score.

Oled65cxpua

Dec 2, 2023
It’s simple. Andrew got drunk and had a gay sexual encounter with Mr. Orlov a few months before the wedding. Marina found out. Nikos & family employed Seferi, Roan, and Joel (a double agent working for Nikos) to persuade Andrew and Marina to feminize Andrew under threat of the fake conspiracy. Andrew went forward with it because he is a repressed homosexual and managed to suppress his identity using method acting techniques taught to him by Mr. Orlov.

Elaine.

Dec 5, 2023
the scenes of elena and nikos in bed with the feet playing with nikos's large penis suggested that he was certainly at least bi sexual but that he had enjoyed the sex with nikos much more than he had expected. What annoys me so much about the story is that we are reading pages and then suddenly we find out that its been a dream. if its a dream we dont know if its true. it is one very confused and convoluted story which could have been told in half the time

Reactions: alienhead

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
the scenes of elena and nikos in bed with the feet playing with nikos's large penis suggested that he was certainly at least bi sexual but that he had enjoyed the sex with nikos much more than he had expected. What annoys me so much about the story is that we are reading pages and then suddenly we find out that its been a dream. if its a dream we dont know if its true. it is one very confused and convoluted story which could have been told in half the time
What pages were you confused about? All the dream/flashback pages have a fuzzy bloom filter over them, so it's fairly obvious when they occur. I think it's safe to assume that the dream sequences that occur in the real world are real memories of things that actually happened, and the dream sequence on Mount Olympus is a construct of Andrew's subconscious.

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
Here's my far fetched attempt at hi this plays out- we are seeing a combination of real life and a movie here.
Andrew, method actor, arrives on set with his wife/girlfriend Marina. His role is that of a man who disguises himself as a woman who pretends to be a rich Greeks wife. Nikos,the daughters, and everyone else are fellow actors (Marina, maybe as well). Andre gets list in the role and Elena starts taking over to the dismay of Marina, but to the delight of the actor playing Nikos, who is bi. They begin a real romance outside the movie. The mirrors reveal Andrews truth, that he wants to be Elena. The awfulness of the family is resolved as Marina has no actual connection to any of them and they are just following the script. We are seeing a Lynchian mix of reality and movie thru Andrews muddled eyes, where he has no idea what's what.
I'm ignoring about 50 plot points, but I'm sure they can be explained!

Alicia Mae

Dec 13, 2023
It’s kind of funny to not think of Andrew as a bad person. He’s so desperate to prove himself as an actor that he’s willing to spend time during his honeymoon masquerading as his new bride’s aunt. Before the surgeries and the drugs, he spent days studying female comportment instead of spending time with his wife. And apparently this isn’t the first time he’s pulled something like this.

Then he undergoes irreversible surgeries, begs Nikos to fuck him, and proudly wears an engagement ring. The pool day takes place 3 days after the proposal. When Elena says “How stupid am I… I should’ve taken this ring off!” That implies she’s been wearing it for three days, and hasn’t taken it off since Nikos slipped it on her dainty little finger. Who knows how many times she’s begged for Nikos to pleasure her during that time.

Between the inattentiveness and unfaithfulness, are we really going to be mad at Marina for giving up hope in him? Wouldn’t you start seeing the appeal of a fake husband who:

A. Doesn’t cheat on you
B. Wants to spend time with you
C. Is actually a man

We don’t know much about James, but he provides these 3 basic things that Andrew doesn’t. I think Andrew will be getting his just desserts when he loses his wife because SHE got too far into the role of “temporary wife” as well.

For me, a satisfying ending would be one with character growth. For Andrew, this means not prioritizing acting over family. It has been abundantly clear how much time he’s spent acting instead of being with Marina.

At the end of the story, I want Elena to be given a choice between staying with Nikos, and becoming a world famous actor/actress. And I want her to leap into his arms, saying nothing is more important to her than time spent with her adoring husband.

Elaine.

Dec 5, 2023
What pages were you confused about? All the dream/flashback pages have a fuzzy bloom filter over them, so it's fairly obvious when they occur. I think it's safe to assume that the dream sequences that occur in the real world are real memories of things that actually happened, and the dream sequence on Mount Olympus is a construct of Andrew's subconscious.
All of them :) i hadnt noticed the bloom filter you mentioned so it wasn't obvious to me. I wasnt looking for them. It's like he's dreaming to order and as you know dreams dont work like that.

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
It's been something creeping in on every platform. Pornhub did away with their hypnosis content (and obliterated most of the forced fem stuff). Patreon already enforced those rules on Perverted Education, a feminization TFgame that was revised to be non-forced. Plus, Patreon has been removing explicit content for a while now. I know JesscaTG has had to keep the most explicit stuff on their discord.

It would certainly suck, as flat out banning topics in fictional works is literally limiting. But as a "glass half full" outlook, Pixiv follows Japan's censorship standards for what can be shown. And while annoying, there's still plenty of interesting and erotic works people have come up with that abide by the rules while still being engaging to read. In general, I think the bigger problem is users with an agenda reporting certain users.
Pixiv is kinda crazy. You can do all kinds of depraved stuff as long as you put 2 small black bars around the genital area.
Sadly they don't like realistic looking stuff that much like Daz3D or Honey Select made comics and I know some artists who got their stuff removed or even got a ban.