VN Ren'Py Melissa's Adventures [Ch.1] [CosmoK]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

SamKassor

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2024
Banniere-finale-F95-MELISSA-V1.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to Chapter 1, which is entitled 'The Ancient Symbol'.
The universe is governed by obscure forces, which humans attempt to survive. Melissa is a woman in exile in France, attempting to navigate challenging issues that extend beyond city borders. One day, fatigued and frustrated by the intricacy of her past decisions, she encounters Nahui, a young man with an Aztec name that translates to "four" in Nahuatl. He, too, is overwhelmed by the multifaceted challenges of his environment and those around him.
The question thus arises as to whether Melissa and Nahui will succeed in establishing a relationship that will enable them to alter the course of events that appear to be predetermined. Furthermore, it remains to be seen whether they will be able to evade the ever-increasing danger that surrounds them by unearthing an ancient artefact.
You are invited to accompany them on their journey.
Thread Updated: 2024-07-24
Release Date: 2024-06-16
Developer: CosmoK
Censored: No
Version: Ch.1 - V.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Garden-097.jpg Garden-01.jpg Garden-08.jpg Garden-016.jpg Garden-065-0a.jpg Garden-0208.jpg Garden-0129.jpg Garden-Supermarket-02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Better link :

Game download (without the UTM this time to avoid being tracked and feed the Analytics stats) :

Thx for the share btw.

SamKassor

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2024
I added the banner of Melissa's adventures, Can an admin come and place the title banner for me please, thanking you.

Reactions: BaasB

Lolzeirinho

Mar 19, 2022
I found the beginning very interesting and promising. I wish the developer good luck. Just a sincere request: Don't make updates with a small number of renders (I know this is laborious). Having a high number of renders is even better for game development. Congratulations on the initial launch.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes