VN Ren'Py Melissa's Adventures [Ch.1] [CosmoK]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Wait! Did they just cut the content outside of gardening. What's going to happen with that content.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
FOTM is a classic.... First VN I ever came across... Insanely stunning Melinda....Just WOW!!!
The downside was and still is the excruciatingly painful grind for the payout!!!
Imagine being released into a Minotaur maze, buck naked, no torch, no map, near no hope... I kid you NOT!!!
Hope the developer stays focused and keeps going... Story is somewhat bare so far.. But I have hopes..
Don't waste good renders on a shit story!!!... Don't do it man!!! Do Melissa the justice such art deserves...

Reactions: Savilesavile

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
FOTM is a classic....
I'll finish that sentence for you -->

FoTM is a classic example of terrible Ren'Py sandbox programming wherein some scenes, exactly the same scenes, had to be repeated more than 30 times before the story progressed. Needless, boring repetition all in an effort to trick the player into thinking the game had a lot of content.

You're welcome. ;)

MommyLover90

Dec 24, 2023
DEV.....TELL YOU WHAT......I REALLY APRECIATE YOU MAKING THIS GAME AND PLEASE DONT STOP UPDATING. THIS IS ONE OF THOSE GAMES WHICH I DONT WANT TO SEE ABANDONED. MELISSA IS ONE OF MY FAV MILFS. I ALSO LIKE CASSANDRA FROM MY PLEASURE, ALEXANDRA FROM AMNESIA AND MANY MORE MOMS FROM TOP GAMES.

MommyLover90

Dec 24, 2023
I'll finish that sentence for you -->

FoTM is a classic example of terrible Ren'Py sandbox programming wherein some scenes, exactly the same scenes, had to be repeated more than 30 times before the story progressed. Needless, boring repetition all in an effort to trick the player into thinking the game had a lot of content.

You're welcome. ;)
I AGREE.....FOTM IS CLASSIC BUT LOT OF GRINDING. ALSO RENDERS HAVE POOR GRAPHICS.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes