VN Ren'Py Melissa's Adventures [Ch.1] [CosmoK]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

hawklan

Apr 27, 2018
I really hope you will not give up and complete the game. Your base will not be built in one day or year. It will take dedication and love for what you do. You're on subscribestar so thats already so it's a good and wise move. Patreon would have destroyed your work and vision. Continue developing and finish the game.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
*** Français ***
J'ai fait une traduction Française pour ce jeu que je trouve sympathique et qui a du potentiel.

J'ai également ajouté un réglage d'opacité du cartouche et mis un contour sur les lettres des textes.

Extraire dans ...\MEL-A_Chapter_01_V1.0-V1.0-pc

*** English ***
I've made a French translation for the game, which I think is nice and has potential.

I've also added a textbox opacity setting and outlined the text letters.

Extract from ...\MEL-A_Chapter_01_V1.0-V1.0-pc

EDIT: Version corrigée des gui manquants / Corrected version about missing gui files

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
In the first release it ends after she massages the lad. The second release ends in the same place. I even cleared renpy save slots in appdata to start fresh.
Because you're comparing a game with just its ending??? There's content between the beginning and the end...

sensualtoes

Sep 29, 2021
I don't care what Melissa says about lemons and heat but they way she is putting on that sun cream, I'd drop off a jerrycan of fuel on a daily basis lol. I swear these games lately are stirring up more emotions and lust than actual sex scenes. Good job dev

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
I like the artwork that is present. For the story I just had to do some revisions for I could read it better so I did. And of course I did another revision to make it incest. I'm a bad writer...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Left-click to 'Save As'
Update on this?

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes