BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
As far as I'm concerned, there are unofficial ports of Clockwork Poison for Android, but I think they're for versions previous to v1.0. The truth is you're not the first one to ask this, and it'd be pretty doable for Clockwork Poison, since it is very similar to a plain VN with few particularities, but I can't say the same for Melodic Dates, since it's quite hard for the Renpy engine for Android to emulate such mini games and all the menus and stuff, much less for the sequel of Clockwork Poison I'm working on.
I'll see about the Clockwork Poison one though!
Thanks alot. You have been very informative in your response. I appreciate you taking the time to give me a better understanding. Please let me know if you come across an Android port as I game on my Samsung tablet via Hotspot. Thanks again and I wish you Cheers

Reactions: Poison_Adrian

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Melodic Dates [v0.4.3] [Poison Adrian] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.28 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.26 GB

Compressed PC Size: 1.04 GB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 1.02 GB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
Link is down, can anyone re-upload?

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Damn. This game Is a headache unlike clockwork poison. Waste of data

Last edited:

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Disappointed. This game is bad when comparing with clockwork poison.
Android port available. But game not worth it

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
But now imagine HuniePop without the mini game. Can you? Good for you, because I can't. Believe me, I totally get your point and I know players often have an opportunity to cheat, but in Melodic Dates (or other dating sims), if any, the way of cheating shouldn't be skipping the mini games. That's what I think.
I have tried to play this mini-game.
But I am too old, too slow and too forgetful to play this kind of mini-game.
So I miss some kind of switch to solve this mini-game.
(Like in Space Paws, where you just have to press "O" in the mini-game - and then it's solved).

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes