Mod Ren'Py Melody - Lain's Walkthrough + Scene Gallery Mod [v1.00]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Patience, Lain is working on updating the mod to the latest game version and will update the OP when it's done.
As a paying supporter of his.... it would be nice if he would post something that lets us know he is working on it

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
As a paying supporter of his.... it would be nice if he would post something that lets us know he is working on it
cool.... but at the time of my original post..... it still had the link to the old version
I removed the old download link and put the "I'm working on the mod" note on this thread, my patreon homepage, and both of my Melody patreon posts yesterday night, 16 hours before the update was even released lol.

I still need a few more hours to finish the mod update though since I had to remake about half of the mod since the Melody friendship route was added and changed a ton of stuff. :confused:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I removed the old download link and put the "I'm working on the mod" note on this thread, my patreon homepage, and both of my Melody patreon posts yesterday night, 16 hours before the update was even released lol.
Hmph You're to slow Lain, you need to start releasing your updated mods before the devs release their game updates.
Stop being so lazy :p

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
View attachment 291748
Where is your patreon post?? the latest is post was 7 days ago
Lain said:
Not that he created a new post but edited the Main page and mod post.
Melody Post on Patreon
lain melody.png
Main Page on Patreon (right at the top)
lain patreon.png

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes