5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Link to the mod has been updated.

Changelog:
- Updated the mod to v0.10
- Since the developer is unable to add their recommended songs to the game, I've added all 7 of the songs they recommended to the game and they will now play automatically during their recommended scene!
- Added 7 new scenes to the scene gallery
- 5 scene improvements for week 11 (full list of scene improvements is , there might be minor spoilers)

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Hey man thanks for your mod.

However do I have to play through the scene in the game to unlock in the gallery? Some scenes are greyed out.

Thanks!

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
Hey man thanks for your mod.

However do I have to play through the scene in the game to unlock in the gallery? Some scenes are greyed out.

Thanks!
if i read the patreon correctly when it directs you there upon clicking the greyed out scenes, his mod allows you access to the scenes up to a certain point and then you have to pay whatever amount to be able to replay all of them. i may be wrong though.

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
although i kind of wish that with each release, the allowed scenes would unlock. if hes worried about doing the work and not getting anything back, keeping the current weeks scenes locked would allow for some wiggle room.

oh well.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
topsykretts89

Just do like I do and save at every single solitary animation scene there is then all you have to do is go back and load a save when you want to watch a scene again.

HMTheOwner

Jul 27, 2018
Maim Lain hey first of all TYVM for the mod but can you go back to making walkthrough only for the free version and include the gallery to patreon version or vice versa. and TYVM again.

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
topsykretts89

Just do like I do and save at every single solitary animation scene there is then all you have to do is go back and load a save when you want to watch a scene again.
Thats what ive started doing, but at this point ive played through the game enough times doing each possible outcome and then save file errors and whatnot(was only my second game of its type so im still getting used to it) that im just gonna deal with it.

My fault anyway for not thinking ahead

zenon63

Jan 3, 2019
Anyone able to guide me on how to do it on android? I know it's possible by editing APK. Just having trouble with it. Any help would be appreciated

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
does this mod remove the game over for banging both amy,and melody at the same time?

Blakeob78

Apr 20, 2019
help me
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 21, in execute
  File "game/Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 24, in execute
  File "game/Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 26, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'lain/support_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\party\Desktop\UwU\Melody-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\party\Desktop\UwU\Melody-0.10-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\party\Desktop\UwU\Melody-0.10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\party\Desktop\UwU\Melody-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\party\Desktop\UwU\Melody-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\party\Desktop\UwU\Melody-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\party\Desktop\UwU\Melody-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\party\Desktop\UwU\Melody-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\party\Desktop\UwU\Melody-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\party\Desktop\UwU\Melody-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\party\Desktop\UwU\Melody-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 24, in execute
  File "game/Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 26, in execute
  File "C:\Users\party\Desktop\UwU\Melody-0.10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 929, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "C:\Users\party\Desktop\UwU\Melody-0.10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 923, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'lain/support_%s.png').

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Melody 0.10
Mon Jun 03 09:39:01 2019

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes