Mod Ren'Py Melody - Lain's Walkthrough + Scene Gallery Mod [v1.00]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Randeza

May 16, 2018
why dosen't it say on the main page that this is the free version you download and that for the full version you need to pay for it on patreon. I just think it should be mentioned on the main page and also what is included in the free version vs the paid version so people know, me included. I like to mention so that its known i have nothing against Main Lain wanting money for his/her mods.

Last edited:

OoKamio

May 6, 2019
That's so weird because I tried a lot of different ways to get my mods to work on android but whenever I would rebuild the apk it wouldn't work.

Do you have to manually rename every mod file with the "x-" by the way? I'll try using the app you use though, thanks for the info.
Did you tried this your self? Did it work?

slimlayzie

May 22, 2018
It's so you'll pay for it. As it is, the gallery is mostly useless...as all the good and fresh content is blocked out. The walk through seems to working just fine though, so that's a nice addition. The walk-through really does help and makes this smoother, so thanks for that.

Last edited:

Canes

May 27, 2018
Can't believe there's a Lain mod for Melody, happy day! Question though: To get the gallery back to what it was, empty and unlocking with the game, what files do I have to delete?

Last edited:

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
Maim: After reaching 75 points with your mod active, Melody's portrait and point amount on the right has disappeared. Is there any way to get it back?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Can't believe there's a Lain mod for Melody, happy day! Question though: To get the gallery back to what it was, empty and unlocking with the game, what files do I have to delete?
There isn't any way to lock the gallery scenes. They're unlocked from the start of the game.

Maim: After reaching 75 points with your mod active, Melody's portrait and point amount on the right has disappeared. Is there any way to get it back?
It is hidden during sex scenes. It will appear again eventually.

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
It is hidden during sex scenes. It will appear again eventually.
Well, it didn't go missing during any sex scenes. It disappeared at some point after Arnold kicks Melody out of the house for the weekend for denting up his car. I know the sidebar is there at this point because I'm doing a fresh play through again with your mod active. The missing sidebar doesn't make the game unplayable, just a little confusing.

Last edited:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
DAmn I always end with the fucking Ex ... how to avoid this Bethany-character? I end up with her whether I am in a relationship with Melody or not ... where do I go wrong???

metiu

Jan 15, 2018
Hi Lain, good work as always on the walkthrough mod. Do you plan on creating an android version of your mod for Melody? Cheers

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
DAmn I always end with the fucking Ex ... how to avoid this Bethany-character? I end up with her whether I am in a relationship with Melody or not ... where do I go wrong???
There's a bug in the game that makes you get Bethany's ending. I put a warning in the mod once you get to the point where the bug happens. The game will have a patch today or tomorrow to fix it.

I'm actually trying to end up with Xianne but I keep getting the Izzy ending lol
If you didn't break up with Izzy and told her you'd leave with her then you'll get Izzy's ending.

Hi Lain, good work as always on the walkthrough mod. Do you plan on creating an android version of your mod for Melody? Cheers
Thanks. But no since MrDots doesn't release Melody updates as public versions I won't be making an android version of this mod.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Sorry, my language is not English, but some gallery scenes are blocked, say something about version 0.11, but I have version 0.11, or would I have to start a new game?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes