4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
there a bug, can someone help me? when melody get kicked out for damaging the car and go live with mc there a scene in the shower where we can choose wether or not she will masturbate. choosing to masturbate make the points counter and relationship menu shortcut vanish, leveling up doesn't make it reappear (no popup for it either, had to go in the relationship menu to find out that i had). anyone know a fix for that? is choosing to masturbate an important choice or can i skip it for the time being?

Ostekerne

Sep 3, 2018
there a bug, can someone help me? when melody get kicked out for damaging the car and go live with mc there a scene in the shower where we can choose wether or not she will masturbate. choosing to masturbate make the points counter and relationship menu shortcut vanish, leveling up doesn't make it reappear (no popup for it either, had to go in the relationship menu to find out that i had). anyone know a fix for that? is choosing to masturbate an important choice or can i skip it for the time being?
You can just skip it. Was an extra scene added for higher tier patreons

Reactions: wadere

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You need to be in relationship with Melody to trigger the event to happen,only friendship status with Melody doesnt triggered the event..The event will be out in the next update though,im just hoping there is threesome with AmyxMelodyxMC event in the future

Reactions: Pitrik
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes