4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I'm sorry to ask but what does the melody path only mean in the walkthrough? Coz I've rreplayed the whole game already and locked all the other girls but I cant seem to get the bonus positions after deflowering her.

Also, how do u get the special scene with xianne and melody / melody Sophia?

P. S Becca best gurl
Can't have all your pussy in one basket! Multiple saves bud..

Reactions: Sm1le

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
boo,harem is life,everyone happy

This game will not have harem ending... The choices during game confirm my phrase :whistle: I'm faithful to one person as in games as in real life (a rare quality in last years) but if you like this genre of ending I'll not judge you, there are many games with harem like PL for example but not Melody :p (also in harem games I try to choose always one girl like only Elly in PL how my profile imagine show)

Reactions: pim0

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This game will not have harem ending... The choices during game confirm my phrase :whistle: I'm faithful to one person as in games as in real life (a rare quality in last years) but if you like this genre of ending I'll not judge you, there are many games with harem like PL for example but not Melody :p (also in harem games I try to choose always one girl like only Elly in PL how my profile imagine show)
nyeh,im coming from the country that polygamy is legal..so it possible..:unsure:i think

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much. I ask this same question several page back but no one answer. Damm, I actually did accept her handjob during my playthrough but then decided it not worth it to potential upset Melody so I reload a save and reject her. Now I need to go back and do it.

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
Thank you very much. I ask this same question several page back but no one answer. Damm, I actually did accept her handjob during my playthrough but then decided it not worth it to potential upset Melody so I reload a save and reject her. Now I need to go back and do it.
Um..... Bro if you don't want melody to be upset don't do that she still gonna be pissed lol

Reactions: NukaCola

Accursedxz

Oct 16, 2018
Guys the background music is not working. Is it normal? Like, do I need to wait and progress in the game so I can listen to some music while I play or the whole game is without background music?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This game sure is weird,the girls not quite honest with each other..if they honest,im sure everything will be fine in the end,agreement where they all want MC and decide to share him

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes