4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
Apr 16, 2019
I mean, Melody isnt bad but every other girl know more or less what they want and you get it on with them faster than with Melody. Hell, even Sophia gets some interest on MC the moment they first met and hugged (if you hug her).

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It did, though I have always been that way, but that is another game I dropped, for different reasons. ;p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Technically, that would be a foursome. ;) That said, the same could be said for Amy, or any of the others. After some time to think about it, in theory, they could come crawling back, just like the Ex. ...Not that I expect such a thing.
The walkthrough talks about both the foursome and the threesome:

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
I mean, Melody isnt bad but every other girl know more or less what they want and you get it on with them faster than with Melody. Hell, even Sophia gets some interest on MC the moment they first met and hugged (if you hug her).
Well i guess just prefer the dedicated path, and honestly i can't wrap my head around harem, threesome or other paths i mean if there was no romance i would be cool with that too but mc kinda got out of a ruinous relationship and wanted to have fresh, new start and jumping from that to threesomes, foursomes or blown out harem seem unrealistic to me to say the least( and i have major problem with harem generally , in normal or adult novels.. Ugh hate it)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The other girls are side-girls, thats why they get it on faster than Melody does. Melodys path is more or less a classic love story. Guy in a bad relationship leaves that mess behind and finds a new girl and that girl is dealing with some bad stuff too (loss of mom and shitty ex) so she wants someone to support and understand her. They get to know each other as friends first and then one thing leads to another and then bam, sexy time.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
also corrected the notion of you calling them BUG a bug is something you discovered that no one was aware of if it's know before they even put the code in is not a BUG is a PROBLEM yet to be resolved but anyway
Except you're very wrong.

A bug is a glitch in the code that causes errors. It doesn't matter if people know about it or not, it's still a bug.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I think you can fuck both of them as long as you end it with Amy when she asks you to move out of town with her. But I haven't tried that, so I'm not sure.
Exactly that. Even though you also don't get an announced "we have to tell Amy about our relationship at the dinner, hope she is okay with it" scene if you do it that way.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
It did, though I have always been that way, but that is another game I dropped, for different reasons. ;p
Technically, that would be a foursome. ;) That said, the same could be said for Amy, or any of the others. After some time to think about it, in theory, they could come crawling back, just like the Ex. ...Not that I expect such a thing.
well,the speed of update make me drop the game,i dont really mind of the looks,but at least my favourite character Mia,already half completed,dont really care much about others,actually dont like Jenny..sooo.yeah,i will try that game again in 4 years..LoL

Reactions: TheDevian
Apr 16, 2019
By this point, everyone here paying attentiong to your posts already know you are a sucker for harem, and its not wrong/bad but then again, this isnt the game for that. I also like it but I wont keep saying 'harem' on each one of my posts because I know there is a plenitude of harem games out there for that. Apparently everything seems to be a trigger for you to talk about harem, really.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Except you're very wrong.

A bug is a glitch in the code that causes errors. It doesn't matter if people know about it or not, it's still a bug.
Well since you wanted to get all technical and missed the whole point of the post i'll tell you this much,
What was introduced to the game makes it a ERROR which then introduces the FAULT (which is the CORRECT terminology) and that FAULT actually causes the FAILURE, which is what's happening in this update so to recap, you need the ERROR first to cause the FAULT which then causes the FAILURE! :geek:;)

Definition of bug (FAULT) just for the hell of it and as to why i stand by my "is not a BUG" statement,
Definition : an UNEXPECTED, defect, FAULT, flaw, or imperfection.
So as you can see no "bug" as this was EXPECTED and laid out on the change-log so again it was NO SURPRISE and EXPECTED so we can't define it as a bug (FAULT). the things one can learn by reading it's amazing i tell ya!!

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Minor bug:

Choosing "It's wonderful" at the jazz club leads to the same dialogue as choosing "Wild and Crazy" where Melody gets work at the club.

Though it does not end her career as singer.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE
Apr 16, 2019
Reading the WT it doesnt says that there is any requirement for the sexual scene with Xianne when she visits you on week 7, but nothing happened. Her path opened during the visit but unlocking it didnt trigger the scene. Do I have to get the happy ending on the massage parlor for that to happen? Again, Im asking because the WT doesnt specifies that.

Well since you wanted to get all technical and missed the whole point of the post i'll tell you this much,
What was introduced to the game makes it a ERROR which then introduces the FAULT (which is the CORRECT terminology) and that FAULT actually causes the FAILURE, which is what's happening in this update so to recap, you need the ERROR first to cause the FAULT which then causes the FAILURE! :geek:;)

Definition of bug (FAULT) just for the hell of it and as to why i stand by my "is not a BUG" statement,
Definition : an UNEXPECTED, defect, FAULT, flaw, or imperfection.
Soas you can see no "bug" as this was EXPECTED and laid out on the change-log so again it was NO SURPRISE and EXPECTED so we can't define it as a bug (FAULT). the things one can learn by reading it's amazing i tell ya!!
Here's where you are wrong: being a KNOWN bug doesnt makes it any less of a bug. For it to NOT be a bug it would have to be intentional (a feature), which I believe is not in this case here. If it needs to be fixed or changed on a future update, then its a bug nonetheless, even if acknowledged by the dev.

This time, the bug might happen because of something that happens on the previous version which locked some choices, but it doesnt happens if you go through it at once from the latest version as the series of events is continuous. Because the choices are locked the ingame features (suck as locking/unlocking relationships) dont work as intended at that point. The changelog says that you will have weird/wrong outcomes because of that even. I think thats it.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Reading the WT it doesnt says that there is any requirement for the sexual scene with Xianne when she visits you on week 7, but nothing happened. Her path opened during the visit but unlocking it didnt trigger the scene. Do I have to get the happy ending on the massage parlor for that to happen? Again, Im asking because the WT doesnt specifies that.

Here's where you are wrong: being a KNOWN bug doesnt makes it any less of a bug. For it to NOT be a bug it would have to be intentional (a feature), which I believe is not in this case here. If it needs to be fixed or changed on a future update, then its a bug nonetheless, even if acknowledged by the dev.

This time, the bug might happen because of something that happens on the previous version which locked some choices, but it doesnt happens if you go through it at once from the latest version as the series of events is continuous. Because the choices are locked the ingame features (suck as locking/unlocking relationships) dont work as intended at that point. The changelog says that you will have weird/wrong outcomes because of that even. I think thats it.
Hey I'm just going by PURE definition and by definition is not and i stand by it! maybe i'm wrong but by the pure definition i'm not. it doesn't have to be intentional just UNEXPECTED and this one was EXPECTED as the change log tells you in advance as you said yourself.

Good read and source on what i base my statement on:
Practical Software Testing: A Process-Oriented Approach (Springer Professional Computing)

I think we are going way off topic as in the game related and you seem like a a person who can actually TALK about it without being an ass hence why i left you the reference, so not trying to make this a big thing we can always pick it up by priv msg if you would like .

ps: you messed up your 69's by replying to me. :LOL:

mhmmdharits

Sep 23, 2017
Can anyone upload a save file for Amy only Path and Becca Only path please ":{ . would to be grateful for anyone could upload it ... wink*

Reactions: Mark17

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Anyone here could put Becca only and Amy only patch please, I think I fucked up all my gaming

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No. If you fuck them both they both dump you.
Just like Triss and Yenn:)
BTW reading comments seems we have some problems with routes.I have the intention to wait for the end of the game before playing it and then see all possible paths.Maybe in the final version all bugs will be removed.

Apr 16, 2019
Just like Triss and Yenn:)
BTW reading comments seems we have some problems with routes.I have the intention to wait for the end of the game before playing it and then see all possible paths.Maybe in the final version all bugs will be removed.
The issues are mostly because of some choices you could make near the end of the previous version and when carried over those would lead to a game over, and if you tried to avoid them on the latest version by 'locking' (closing) some girl's paths it wouldnt change because the decisions were made during the previous events, and if you dont have a save before it... welp.

If you were to start now or were on a previous point you can just avoid said choices that would screw you over. The walkthrough helps with that too, so its not that bad.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The issues are mostly because of some choices you could make near the end of the previous version and when carried over those would lead to a game over, and if you tried to avoid them on the latest version by 'locking' (closing) some girl's paths it wouldnt change because the decisions were made during the previous events, and if you dont have a save before it... welp.

If you were to start now or were on a previous point you can just avoid said choices that would screw you over. The walkthrough helps with that too, so its not that bad.
So if I play from the start no problems at all?
The saves I still have are anyway from 0.0.2 and 0.0.3,all others are lost.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes