4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just like Triss and Yenn:)
BTW reading comments seems we have some problems with routes.I have the intention to wait for the end of the game before playing it and then see all possible paths.Maybe in the final version all bugs will be removed.
The only problem is there is a scene with Amy that will play regardless of what path you are on. It jumpes from whatever you were doing to that scene in the car park back to what you were doing, quite amusing.

And yeah, that Triss and Yenn scene was awesome.

I felt bad because I couldn't decide between the 2. Triss has been by my side since the first game (although I did pick Shani in the first Witcher, bad games for not bringing her back until the DLC for the third game and not making her a full time gal). Yenn was just a great character. Bit of a bitch but fun to watch.

Made it hard to decide.

Made being left tied to the bed worth it though.

Well since you wanted to get all technical and missed the whole point of the post i'll tell you this much,
What was introduced to the game makes it a ERROR which then introduces the FAULT (which is the CORRECT terminology) and that FAULT actually causes the FAILURE, which is what's happening in this update so to recap, you need the ERROR first to cause the FAULT which then causes the FAILURE! :geek:;)

Definition of bug (FAULT) just for the hell of it and as to why i stand by my "is not a BUG" statement,
Definition : an UNEXPECTED, defect, FAULT, flaw, or imperfection.
So as you can see no "bug" as this was EXPECTED and laid out on the change-log so again it was NO SURPRISE and EXPECTED so we can't define it as a bug (FAULT). the things one can learn by reading it's amazing i tell ya!!
It means it was unexpected by the dev thus existing at all. When the game was coded they didn't think "this is the part that will break", no, therefore making it unexpected and a bug.

You typing words in caps doesn't change that nor does it make you look clever. It does make me think certain things about you I won't repeat as I don't fancy a warning today.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
The only problem is there is a scene with Amy that will play regardless of what path you are on. It jumpes from whatever you were doing to that scene in the car park back to what you were doing, quite amusing.
It didn't for me. The only bug I encountered was MC's inner thoughts about Xianne car blowjob, even though I rejected her the first time at massage parlor. You're right about everything else though :)

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Let us try not to be hostile over whether there are bugs or not please.

The recent update has split the game down to many paths/routes. This means it is a bit more complicated to code as character routes may conflict with one another therefore users may encounter several bugs whilst playing (same thing happened to Sisterly Lust) but some others users may not encounter bugs.

However @Penfold Mole has thankfully uploaded a bugfix that does work so I suggest you use that.

Jun 4, 2017
You all thinking about harem path and what not and im sitting here fuming over how stupid that hank guy from studio is, GOD DAMN IT BOY SOME RANDOM CHICK WALKS IN SAYS SHE WORKS WITH MC AND HE BOUGHT IT WITHOUT DOUBLE CHECKING.... Aaaaaaaaa sorry for capa it just pisses me off god damn ex
But whoever is driving that dedicated melody train... LET ME ON! none of the other girla are interesting to me except melody.
God damn hank
See the comment immediately above yours for justification. :)

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Thoughts from this update.

The content of the update is good, I love seeing more of the side of Melody we get to see in the recording booth.

I do appreciate the adding of an optional friendship route, as I was also quite taken with Rebecca from the start, and once the game is done I would like to play through on a Rebecca only route.

This shit with Bethany is stressing me out.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Thanks for proving my point i never said there was NO PROBLEMS i said if you READ you will fix them or be aware of them before hand and also corrected the notion of you calling them BUG a bug is something you discovered that no one was aware of if it's know before they even put the code in is not a BUG is a PROBLEM yet to be resolved but anyways, so no surprise there and unnecessary repeating over and over that it has bugs when there are EASILY fixed by reading.
By the way that quote just says he is aware of it which you would have known he was aware of it from the get go as he WARNED about it guess where? Ding, ding, ding on the Change-log give yourself a beer if you actually read and knew that.

READ BELOW if you're not to busy that is and can manage taking out 30 seconds of your life to read the condensed version i made for you below but then again you haven't read anything else and this is the second time i post it for you so i hope you do and keep reading below as i have a gift for you from Penfold Mole which i'm sure you missed since you was to busy repeating over and over bug, broken, bug, broken that was already known and it seems you don't like to READ!!

That's only part of the heads up on the change-log but since i guess it is way too much work or you or just don't want to read and are intitled to a perfect game you are getting for free I'll share a fix from Penfold Mole who went out of his way to please the ones who find it to much work to read and do it on their own as it stated in the change log so here you go!

And i'm done since you can take a thirsty horse to the river, but you can't make him Drink!!!
Good luck and enjoy your fixed game... that is if you actually read and see the provided fix attached
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
It's nice you took the time to link me all of this stuff I was perfectly aware of from the beginning. Kudos for effort though!

You have a very weird definition of "bug". One that also happens to be very wrong. When a new mechanic is introduced in a game that happens to break existing paths/mechanics and lead to logical inconsistencies/errors, what do you call it? A feature? And after you tried to convince me the update doesn't have bugs you proceeded to link me the unofficial bugfix from our fellow user...

I never claimed to be entitled to anything, I played through the buggy update and found it fun despite the fact. It's interesting you mentioned the game being free for some reason though, since last time I cheked this was a pirate site.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Maybe we have a different definition of adventurous, but when you consider that before her first time, Melody almost did the deed on Elton John's piano and her second time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...I'd say she's got that base pretty much covered.
It's true Mel does seem to have a thing for the outdoors. By adventurous I mean anything that goes further from vanilla. A bit of D/s, exhibitionism (already seeing a bit of that), group sex. I'm glad to see some of this is planned for the future.

Imagine a scene where our protag couple is taking sexy revenge on the two silly antagonists, in a group scene with some sexual humiliation sprinkled in it. Something like that, nothing extreme.

Mircea Cristescu

Aug 7, 2017
Nice. Very nice. The game is over. The idea of a game is to have multiple options. Perhaps in the upcoming updates we will have to marry, then make kids, convince our wife to wash our socks, fight it when it makes bad food ... as alive. Just that, we play this game not to be like alive. Too bad, it was a good game. :(

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
[offtopic]
So you're Team Spike, not Team Edward? :p
Really?! You think that the opposite is even possible? :oops:

Only (teen) girls can think that a pale androgynic creature with the most pathetic vampire make up and even more pathetic name Edward can be cool. I mean, the guy is... well, no other word comes to mind than pathetic, really. :unsure:
I loathe those stupid twilight movies, they make me hurl.

Spike on the other hand is most definitely the coolest vampire character in the history of vampires :cool:. Angel could be a close second, but he has way too many girly properties and moments to be as cool. He can be almost as pathetic as Edward at times. He is mostly cool in the Angel series, but still not as much as Spike.

I mean, Spike keeps his cool even in his most pathetic moments, like when he was "electronically neutered" (was unable to cause pain to humans without busting a vein in his brain), got caught while perving on Buffy and Buffy threatened to kick his ass unless he has an explanation of him being there :p :
[/offtopic]

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Nice. Very nice. The game is over. The idea of a game is to have multiple options. Perhaps in the upcoming updates we will have to marry, then make kids, convince our wife to wash our socks, fight it when it makes bad food ... as alive. Just that, we play this game not to be like alive. Too bad, it was a good game. :(
Usually I find vanilla boring too but this is done well enough. What I would find even more boring than vanilla is having all adult games being the exact same harem fuckfest. Variety is a nice thing to have.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018

And yeah, that Triss and Yenn scene was awesome.

I felt bad because I couldn't decide between the 2. Triss has been by my side since the first game (although I did pick Shani in the first Witcher, bad games for not bringing her back until the DLC for the third game and not making her a full time gal). Yenn was just a great character. Bit of a bitch but fun to watch.

Made it hard to decide.

Made being left tied to the bed worth it though.

It means it was unexpected by the dev thus existing at all. When the game was coded they didn't think "this is the part that will break", no, therefore making it unexpected and a bug.

You typing words in caps doesn't change that nor does it make you look clever. It does make me think certain things about you I won't repeat as I don't fancy a warning today.
Unexpected yet the dev warned us about it...in my book that is expected because we have the knowledge it will happen and that knowledge makes not unexpected.
Hmmmm .. I don't need to be clever when there is literature that backs up my statement but i guess the people who actually write books about it are wrong, go figure that!

I even gave you a reference source and definitions on the subject which clearly you ignored, remember those are not made up by me, no they are the standard definitions of the tech/software industry and not only that i suggested we take the conversation to priv msg as it was not part of the game subject so we don't keep cluttering the thread but in your attempt to maybe prove me wrong in front of the forum and make me look like i'm wrong you neglected 1 mayor thing.
I provided the source, I backed up my statement with solid proof, can I ask for you to provide me your source that proves me wrong.......i'll wait no problem take your time to google some stuff, talk to you whenever you get me the source of your info.
this will be my last post on this unless someone can provide a reputable source that proves me wrong.

If we know it all, there's no space to learn new things.

And by the way the caps wasn't to look clever and does not change the definitions agree 100% it and was emphasis on the key words and the correct word terminology, but you also missed that one trying to be clever yourself ;)

ps: mods i tried to take it to priv msg so sorry for replying here again but i can't ignore the spread of miss information specially since from this forum we will have new coders, programmers and such born out of here it's good they have the correct info.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I found this update to be transitional by-and-large. It did move the story forward, but there was nothing significant added. Look at the last update, Melody finally has sex, Sophia and Xianne had the option to start a lesbian relationship, Bethany decides to ruin the protagonists lives, and Melody gets her big break.
I really thought there would be more on Sophia and Xianne developing their relationship such as like Melody and the MC catching the girls having sex in the dorm room. Melody and the MC becoming a couple and having to tell her aunt and step-father, or at least the sabotage plan would have worked and set Melody's singing career back a little.
The photo shoot seemed pointless, OK you got promo photos taken. The outfits were basically the same.
I am not saying Melody is not a good VN, but this update just seemed a little lack-luster for me.

On a side note when I think of Spike I think of the vampire from Buffy.
james-spike-james-marsters-620119_550_963.jpg
Now that would be a character to have take care of the Bethany and Melody's ex-boyfriend problem.

Reactions: Les_Riggs
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes