4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Yeah...Some bugs to work out, but overall not bad.

I can confirm...have all routes locked except Melody and Fi...but in several instances it referenced actions I didn't choose with Amy and Xianne. Said that I was going to take the trip with Amy, and it referenced the Happy Ending with Xianne that I did not do. (admittedly I locked them manually, so that is more than likely the source...That code just needs to be tweaked)

Can't wait until Bethany and Steve get caught.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Yeah...Some bugs to work out, but overall not bad.

I can confirm...have all routes locked except Melody and Fi...but in several instances it referenced actions I didn't choose with Amy and Xianne. Said that I was going to take the trip with Amy, and it referenced the Happy Ending with Xianne that I did not do. (admittedly I locked them manually, so that is more than likely the source...That code just needs to be tweaked)

Can't wait until Bethany and Steve get caught.
I dont think it was just switching between locked/unlocked. On my playthrough I never did anything with Xianne and it still made a reference to getting a BJ from her in the car. So who knows I guess.

Reactions: Valeck and bigmen

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
The improper scenes were a bit annoying. Walkthrough & change-log aside, I dumped Amy, didn't unlock her after and still got the after-sex-with-Melody internal dialogue about leaving with Amy & the garage Amy sex scene. I don't understand why Rebecca would be so eager to see the MC again that morning just to break-up with him. Xianne refused over the phone to give the MC the Friday massage because she'd started a relationship with someone but showed-up Friday and had sex with the MC anyway. The paths really need to be cleaned-up so things like these don't happen.

Other than those glitches, though, another quality update from one of the best devs in the genre.

A suggestion for the future: perhaps the MC & Melody could strap their cuffed and ball-gagged ex's into Judas Cradles, facing one another, in a rented storage unit just before leaving on a month-long tour? :devilish:

Reactions: bigmen

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
GREAT update!
Sucks the 1st ending we get is a bad one, but well, a bad one less to worry in the future hehe.
Quite come progress with most of the gals for sure here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
The improper scenes were a bit annoying. Walkthrough & change-log aside, I dumped Amy, didn't unlock her after and still got the after-sex-with-Melody internal dialogue about leaving with Amy & the garage Amy sex scene. I don't understand why Rebecca would be so eager to see the MC again that morning just to break-up with him. Xianne refused over the phone to give the MC the Friday massage because she'd started a relationship with someone but showed-up Friday and had sex with the MC anyway. The paths really need to be cleaned-up so things like these don't happen.

Other than those glitches, though, another quality update from one of the best devs in the genre.

A suggestion for the future: perhaps the MC & Melody could strap their cuffed and ball-gagged ex's into Judas Cradles, facing one another, in a rented storage unit just before leaving on a month-long tour? :devilish:

The problem with that is I also got the Amy scene in the parking garage on my Melody only save. MC has never opened any relationship with other girls. It's definitely a bug.
Read the post right above yours ;)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
GREAT update!
Sucks the 1st ending we get is a bad one, but well, a bad one less to worry in the future hehe.
Quite come progress with most of the gals for sure here.

You every time write a poem with all the images! I like it ;):sneaky:

michi04

May 14, 2018
oops! something went wrong. You'll need to go back and change some of your previous choices in order to discover one of the better endings in the game.
Can someone tell me where my mistake was and I find the better end, maybe it was the shower scene?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You are ABSOLUTELY WRONG. As I said I am NOT on Amy path. AMY is LOCKED for me and I end up in the parking garage with her. Walkthrough states:
However, if you’re only on the Amy path and friends wth Melody, you’ll
proceed to the next scene with Amy (below).

Parking garage with Amy (Amy path)
So I'm not on Amy path and yet I end up in the Garage with her for some reason, and I guess I can't read.... hmmmmmm
Yeah me too but i still ended up with her in the garage.
The problem with that is I also got the Amy scene in the parking garage on my Melody only save. MC has never opened any relationship with other girls. It's definitely a bug.
Yes, there are multiple logical errors in the current update. I fixed some that I found on the Melody & Sophia path, where the relationship with Amy has already ended, relationship with Rebecca and Xianne ended in this version.

This is what I already posted earlier:
The path where Melody is in the girlfriend status and the relationship with Amy has ended (if v_w7_melody_girlfriend == True and v_rel_amy == False), is also buggy, starting from the after recording session scene at Melody's front door.
The path can be fixed by making Xianne's call scene a subroutine and leaving the last 2 mc's thought lines in it reserved to Amy relationship path only (if v_rel_amy).
Without the fix the scene after Melody stays home and refuses from the dinner date, the script passes through the Xianne call scene, tells you that there's supposed to be a dinner with Melody (that she just refused from having) and continues with the Amy scene after the dinner that is supposed to belong to the Amy path.

Not to mention that 3 lines of Melody's thoughts before the studio sex scene have been mistakenly assigned to mc.
Now there's a fix attached that you should just extract into your game root folder (where the game launcher *.exe file is).
There are 3 files in this 7z archive: the original script (renamed to week_10_00.rpy.original), fixed script and a compiled version of the fixed script.

Here are the differences between the original and fixed script in unified diff format:

This fixes only the bugs I found on Melody and Sophia combined path, all other paths are not fixed (except maybe some scenes that are shared between different paths)

Sorry, there was one more error that needed a fix, but the result was still wrong (the one I forgot to check again and add comments to). Here's the fixed fix now

And a new diff, too:

I just checked the walkthrough about the Sophia call (and mall) scene and considering the original code, the logical error in it was exactly what I thought it was (there was a logical "or" used instead of "and") and the fixed code should work the way it was meant to.

Added a fix to Amy's path at line 145, reported by Regardie

dani54

Feb 15, 2018
Summertime saga team should take notes from Mr.Dots team on how to release updates timely and fast, i know both games have different engines and style but releasing 2 updates in a year when u have all the financial and moral support from the community more than any dev ever.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

Read the post right above yours ;)
I don't know why you keep insisting with that since players are reporting the aunt appearing even if they never messed with her since the start of the game. If something is not working as intended in a video game it's called a bug that needs fixing, no matter what a changelog is saying. I'd wager that having a character who's not even supposed to be in the game anymore appearing and interacting with the MC is not working as intended

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
But I would like to see an optional route that makes Mel more sexually confident and adventurous, leading to kinkier encounters and possbile group scenes.
Maybe we have a different definition of adventurous, but when you consider that before her first time, Melody almost did the deed on Elton John's piano and her second time
...I'd say she's got that base pretty much covered.

U

User_1280413

Agreed with others RE: Steve and Bethany, they're getting tiresome and considering how impotent as antagonists they've been so far, I think I'd be more annoyed than satisfied if they suddenly had a major impact on the MC/Melody. They're more like that robber who ran into the shop, dropped his gun, kicked the door open to escape and his pants fell halfway down his arse.

Bethany going to Hank and getting that info/the passes that easily is either poor writing, or Hank is meant to be an incompetent moron.

Overall a nice update to the game imo. It felt like a bridging update rather than a major story update but I don't mean to say that in a derogatory way. I really enjoyed it and I look forward to the next update in a month's time.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Bethany going to Hank and getting that info/the passes that easily is either poor writing, or Hank is meant to be an incompetent moron
This bothered me as well yes it's a small detail and Hank even thinks it 'oh the MC never mentioned her' this for me right away should have rung alarm bells, if say we had used common sense here Hank should have called the MC and mentioned Bethany was in his office, but sigh just more dimwitted drama with those two robbing fools.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
I don't know why you keep insisting with that since players are reporting the aunt appearing even if they never messed with her since the start of the game. If something is not working as intended in a video game it's called a bug that needs fixing, no matter what a changelog is saying. I'd wager that having a character who's not even supposed to be in the game anymore appearing and interacting with the MC is not working as intended
Maybe if you READ!! here i'll help

Everything works for me. And yes, I forgot to write to you that YOU NEED TO READ NOT ONLY WALKTHROUGH, BUT ALSO CHANGE-LOG
See what happens when you actually take the time to READ! and it was exactly the SAME PROBLEM!
So explain how if someone got it working (actually 2 of us confirmed so far) and the rest haven't it means is a bug?... exactly you can't answer it but I'll gladly tell you why.
Is not a "BUG" in the contex of what a bug really is, It's a side effect of new content which they let you know in advance and means someone took the time to REALLY READ and not just GLANCE in a hurry and follow the steps and if you did the same we would not be having this conversation! ;)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes