4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Selfesteem

May 20, 2018
What an amazing piece of work this is..I'm already getting hyped for the next update..can't wait, but I'll have to I guess...:angel:

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
I'm guessing my Becca will be back this update since it has been like 2 weeks already, oh the smell of Becca make me drool..... Proceed Mr. Dot.

Reactions: Uwe Furtmustal

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Think this is the banned episode. Ive seen this edited tons of ways. But yes, extremely risky for late 80's-very early 90's
It’s a shot from Naked Beach Frenzy, an episode from Adult Party Cartoon, a six-part series made for TNN/Spike TV that had even more adult oriented Ren and Stimpy episodes.

Reactions: Nisselue

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
It’s a shot from Naked Beach Frenzy, an episode from Adult Party Cartoon, a six-part series made for TNN/Spike TV that had even more adult oriented Ren and Stimpy episodes.
Oh!! Thats right. The "comeback" of "the greatest artist on earth". I remember now. Thanks

willembever22

Jan 8, 2018
I'm guessing my Becca will be back this update since it has been like 2 weeks already, oh the smell of Becca make me drool..... Proceed Mr. Dot.
Think the next update will provide more content with her and maybe some interaction between Becca and Melody, can't really avoid it

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I really have a love hate relationship with Mr.Dots games first I :heartcoveredeyes: all of his games and hate that I have to wait so long for a update for both of his games I follow both DMD and melody as well just hate that it’s soooo far out I need my fix ASAP lol ps I like all the other girls but I gotta say Izzy is my favorite by far and Jeniffer in dmd she needs some loving too but I like how mr dot actually keeps us up to date on the next release even though it’s so far out :':)noexpression: ps sorry for the long rant lmao

Have a good day all:biggrin:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Just driving home from work I was listening to HailStorm, Uncomfortable. I love metal music and just replayed Melody last night. Guess was lonely since girlfriend worked last night. But I so got into the lyrics like i was with Melody. I don't know, I guess I'm a perv. But the music sounded right for (hopefully) the next episode. Not a perv really!!! but can't get this game out of my head... Ohh she loves it too.Don't think bad of me haha just a semi- normal guy.

Reactions: abc6969

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
So many people seem to absolutely love this game. It is compared to DMD as if it's on a similar level. This makes me want to play it. However, every time I try to start a game there is such an over complicated set of events and character introductions it completely turns me off.

First I'm talking to some girl, then I'm throwing a vase or something.. then I'm going to Tim's house, then I'm talking to another girl, then talking to some guy, then some new girl, then this and then that.. then I hold down ctrl some more to see where this is going.. I'm not even invested in the story or setting or anything yet and this game just wants to throw so much exposition at me. It's so unlike DMD's start. They introduce D and you talk things out and then slowly the world builds around that interaction. In this it feels like they are just throwing the whole world at you in the first 2 minutes. There are so many of these games and it is so hard to invest oneself in reading these giant text walls with different characters I don't care about yet.

I was just wondering, since this game is so loved, if anyone would be kind enough to let me know if this trend continues throughout the story or if, like in DMD, things will slow down a bit, develop the characters and give me a chance to actually care about what's going on instead of just throwing "story" at me and drowning me in exposition. I'd really like to play another DMD if this is what this game ends up being.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Oh!! Thats right. The "comeback" of "the greatest artist on earth". I remember now. Thanks
Can I still find that anywhere? I go on youtube but never find what I want. Ren+Stimpy and all those. Loved 'em Shit got my mind off what I was doing here Sorry

Reactions: E-Dog

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
So many people seem to absolutely love this game. It is compared to DMD as if it's on a similar level. This makes me want to play it. However, every time I try to start a game there is such an over complicated set of events and character introductions it completely turns me off.

First I'm talking to some girl, then I'm throwing a vase or something.. then I'm going to Tim's house, then I'm talking to another girl, then talking to some guy, then some new girl, then this and then that.. then I hold down ctrl some more to see where this is going.. I'm not even invested in the story or setting or anything yet and this game just wants to throw so much exposition at me. It's so unlike DMD's start. They introduce D and you talk things out and then slowly the world builds around that interaction. In this it feels like they are just throwing the whole world at you in the first 2 minutes. There are so many of these games and it is so hard to invest oneself in reading these giant text walls with different characters I don't care about yet.

I was just wondering, since this game is so loved, if anyone would be kind enough to let me know if this trend continues throughout the story or if, like in DMD, things will slow down a bit, develop the characters and give me a chance to actually care about what's going on instead of just throwing "story" at me and drowning me in exposition. I'd really like to play another DMD if this is what this game ends up being.
It' really not that complicated if I can follow it, but how would you go through a story without meeting characters and learning the story of what your supposed to be doing?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes