4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Viressa

May 24, 2018
In the community any sort of long-term D/s partnership will be part of a romantic relationship vastly more often than not, even with full time lifestyle D/s. The idea that you can't have kinky sex with someone and love them in a romantic way at the same time is a stereotype used to demonize kinksters. There's no contradiction in a romantic arc with Melody (and the other girls), where our protagonist also introduces them to the joys of exhibitionism, bondage, forced orgasms, prostitution play, etc.

This game doesn't seem to be interested in that, which is fine, I just came in with false expectations due to bad tagging.

valekon

Apr 30, 2018
How much play time does that game have to offer? :) I really like MrDots work as i've played both chapters of DMD.

DixieNormous

Jan 12, 2018
How much play time does that game have to offer? :) I really like MrDots work as i've played both chapters of DMD.
It generally takes me about 2-3 hours to go through a new update. Now, when it comes to games like Melody, I usually read slower and take time to immerse myself in the story. MrDots does a really good job of providing a large amount of content in an update. If you like DMD, you probably wont be disappointed.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It's not hard to miss the implications of incest in this one. Especially if you click on the "Talk about her father" option during the kitchen conversation with Melody and then pay attention to the MC's story about the true love of his past.

It may just be a coincidence, and that's probably true, but MrDots is definitely leaving the door open for this.

Reactions: PeteHanson

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
It's not hard to miss the implications of incest in this one. Especially if you click on the "Talk about her father" option during the kitchen conversation with Melody and then pay attention to the MC's story about the true love of his past.

It may just be a coincidence, and that's probably true, but MrDots is definitely leaving the door open for this.
The question is why in the world the MC never asked what was her mom's name and why neither Melody, nor Amy nor Melody's stepdad mentioned her name or showed MC her picture.

Mr Dots, you naughty... :censored:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
The question is why in the world the MC never asked what was her mom's name and why neither Melody, nor Amy nor Melody's stepdad mentioned her name or showed MC her picture.

Mr Dots, you naughty... :censored:
....I'd have to replay it again but I'm 99% sure that the MC hears that Melody's mom's name was Melissa at some point.
Yep it's Melissa. He hears it like right at the beginning when you sell the guitar.

The game hasn't any sound. solution please?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BOW and Enyos
Oct 25, 2018
I feel like the MC would be suspicious at this point if he was the father. Because he was told the moms name and at this point would have enough information to at least contemplate the possibility. The fact that this hasn't crossed his mind in the slightest leads me to believe she's not his daughter. But who knows, if the author wanted to go that route they could always pull a "oh she went by her middle name in college..." type of thing.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes