4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Thank you Mr. Dots for giving more gifts that keep on giving. Gonna start calling you Santa soon.
Oh, and for those of you with multiple save routes, did you know you can go into the realtionships area under stats and unlock the girls as their scenes pop up to see them. Can even save before so you can keep the pure Melody route going without worrying about breaking the save.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Thank you Mr. Dots for giving more gifts that keep on giving. Gonna start calling you Santa soon.
Oh, and for those of you with multiple save routes, did you know you can go into the realtionships area under stats and unlock the girls as their scenes pop up to see them. Can even save before so you can keep the pure Melody route going without worrying about breaking the save.
Yeah, but there're implications to those types of choices which happen later in the storyline(s), so I actually have save paths with different labels (thanks for that option, MrDots!) to easily pick out crucial decision points or nice reminders for each combination of possibilities per path. My Melody-only path has "M" for the saves and the rest just add on more initials to the save labels.

I also find that playing the different combinations has been good, because it allows you to see more perspectives in the MC and other characters which a Melody-only path doesn't allow.

U

User_130505

You can have your fun with the other girls, just remember to turn off relationships with the others, if things start to go wrong.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Awww, Melody is just the cutest. I guess I have mentioned it the one or other time that I'm a sucker for gingers and ponytails, but whoa, I really loved it when she had her hair down.

Download time was okay, and I spent it clicking through some rather boring exposition that droned on and on and took up Chapter 15 of another game released today. At least keeping on the Country station after American Country Countdown made it somewhat bearable. But then I switched to an old trusty favourite love song to set the mood and started reading. Also I found that the save game had no issues this time, although I had two points deducted as you no longer get the bonus scene of the previous chapter regardless of the Foosball choice.

I also did not get the ten bonus points, so I'll just have to start over and quickly skip though as I definitely want to see the extended main event.

As for relationship choices I expected a hard decision,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Four final points:

* I loved the little fourth wall breaking nods, like the acknowledgement that MC should have told Bethany off or that it felt like sleeping for a whole month.

* Having stood at graves for birthdays recently a scene hit a bit close to home and made me emotional.

* Easter Eggs: I guess those refer to something from Dating my Daughter. I know that there is a pic of Melody and Daughter in the lewd gallery, but do we meet other cast members or are there other references? I obviously don't play the other game.

* Uncanny Valley: Could it be that during the main event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh well, so let's start with the long wait until the next update. For those of you playing both MrDots games, enjoy DmD next month.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i dont like Bethany sucking other guy xD (thats the only thing i did not like in the update) but i guess he did it to make us hate Bethany and reject her.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes