4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have to say Mr. Dots has been one heck of a consistent superstar. DMD took awhile to get going and he definitely got better in Melody with both games on their last couple of updates, I'm real interested to see how things wrap up and what else will come.
He certainly is I think Melody is the better game of the two as with DMD it's been okay but and I know the choices are optional I'm not to keen on the route it has taken such as sharing (n) I'm glad Melody hasn't gone down some certain routes.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
He certainly is I think Melody is the better game of the two as with DMD it's been okay but and I know the choices are optional I'm not to keen on the route it has taken such as sharing (n) I'm glad Melody hasn't gone down some certain routes.
Totally agree with you, just personal taste, i had to play more than ten times easily, on pc, on android. I just love the story and the character. MrDots it's the only dev i'm pledge because i'm sure i will never disappointed.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no need to share d in dmd with any1 and also no need to share m in melody either with sophie and xianne.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Izzy is easily the best girl (for me at least) but she gets dropped very early in the story whether the player wants her or not which is a huge disappointment..I didn't finish the game after that because judging from the changelogs she becomes even less than a secondary character afterwards while lolis stick around; oh well nevermind maybe I'm just unlucky with my taste in characters this time...
Edit: I was already having a bad day when I wrote that plus I remember having bad memories about this title back in the day because it replaced DMD..etc that I didn't even try it once till now..Anyways I went back and played it a bit more, the main girl 'Melody' is not bad at all it's just that having the first sexual encounter in game with a stunning chick like Isabella makes you keep hoping for more and that's where I was coming from with my comment above, the closure the author gave her mini route is a nice touch but having her as a major character in the story would've been much nicer if not perfect for someone who took a liking to her like me..Anyways good game but it has it's flaws like I mentioned.

Edit2: BTW the protagonist is a pussy and has some weird tastes, what man loves having sex with condoms? Because he keeps bringing it up all the time, if he's afraid to come inside then he should just avoid a creampie? Or even better ask the girl to use birth control pills or something..Far better than doing the unsexy condom sex, not to forget the way he let his ex treat him not once but twice in front of Melody, that was extremely pathetic and made me completely detach myself from the protagonist, he gives off major submissive beta vibes.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just extract zip file to somewhere like c:\games\melody and click exe and check if your av or firewall progs aren't blocking it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea but that wasn't best choice on gathering points to perfect ending.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well sure,melody won't be sitting for a month after mc invades her ass.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
so if i read that right:

- October 31st last major content update for Melody
- November DMD v0.24
- December cleanup and final release of Melody
- Mid-December announcement and maybe preview of new game
- January 2020 - dev vacation
- February 2020 - v0.01 of new game

sad to see Melody end but it’s good that he’s wrapping it up now instead of extending it long past it’s shelf life.
That means four months until the next DMD update. Well fuck.

Reactions: Mormont
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes