4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So is this supposed to take place in the United States? At first, I didn't get that impression, especially with how non-American-sounding the dialogue throughout the game seems. But then there's this:
Melody-Perform.png
AFAIK, the U.K. doesn't have states. The only other formerly British locations to have states (that I know of) are Australia and India, but it never felt like this story was set in either of those locations.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
So is this supposed to take place in the United States? At first, I didn't get that impression, especially with how non-American-sounding the dialogue throughout the game seems. But then there's this:
View attachment 438732
AFAIK, the U.K. doesn't have states. The only other formerly British locations to have states (that I know of) are Australia and India, but it never felt like this story was set in either of those locations.
I don't remember a real world location being mentioned in this game, so I'd just assume that this plays in the United States of MrDotsia or something like that... ;)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
View attachment 438732
If I remember well or Dots or one of his team members is from Australia... Maybe his country is the inspiration ( I'm not sure so don't read my words 100% seriously because I can be wrong)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, I also noticed a small text error. If you're on the combination of paths to allow a three-way with Melody and Sofia, the hotel scene at the end of this version is a threesome. If you choose to take Sofia first and then have Melody ride you, Sofia will end up on the MC's face. However, the text still says that Sofia soaked him "down there" while Melody soaked his face.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
View attachment 438732
I think for DMD it has been mentioned that one of the writers is from A Land Down Under, so that may explain the non-American-English lexicon.
But I always felt Melody was in an American-parallel Gameverse.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
another awesome game mrdots same as other game DMD .. why give girls such huge boobs .. fetish of yours maybe .. lol jk ....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only atm fuckable 2 girls/women have huge b00bs, rest have either small normal or biggish b00bs.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
:cry:
just 6 more days......
... don't know if i should look forward or not for this update.....
.... farewell, Melody .... was a great time....
(Auld Lang Syne)

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
So is the gonna be the last update? I know he hinted the game was coming to a close?

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So is the gonna be the last update? I know he hinted the game was coming to a close?
yes - last MAIN-content update. The story itself will end now.
There will be one more update end of the year, but that one will be the polished "final version" which includes bugfixes, additional musik in earlier versions, additional bonus scenes which didn't made the way into the game itself... and so on

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
yes - last MAIN-content update. The story itself will end now.
There will be one more update end of the year, but that one will be the polished "final version" which includes bugfixes, additional musik in earlier versions, additional bonus scenes which didn't made the way into the game itself... and so on
Cool, it felt like it was close to an end. I wonder if the will just finish DMD or start another game as well.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Cool, it felt like it was close to an end. I wonder if the will just finish DMD or start another game as well.
it's confirmed to be another NEW game beside DMD. It's just not decided yet when the first part will be released - but for sure it will be in very early 2020

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
it's confirmed to be another NEW game beside DMD. It's just not decided yet when the first part will be released - but for sure it will be in very early 2020
Yeah, because MrDots doesn't make a lot of DMD thanks to Patreon's rules which made him remove the game, so he has to make another game while continuing to work on DMD (since this is his true project he's been working on for years).

Reactions: TheFinder
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes