4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, She is great! :love:

I was told playing this one was an unspoken rule to all AVN-eers. Some kind of a right of passage? So I guess it was high time I give it a shot. Slowly but surely, I'm starting to understand why that is. ;)
yes, mc and mel get slowly together while he trains her or won't if likes more girl next door or m's aunt or friend's sister or ex-gf.

Reactions: MakkAnzy

MakkAnzy

Maverick
Donor
Jun 20, 2024
yes, mc and mel get slowly together while he trains her or won't if likes more girl next door or m's aunt or friend's sister or ex-gf.
So you wouldn't say this is a harem kind of AVN? I have to focus on Melody or one of the other LIs each run? I'm still very early in the game so my options are still wide open...

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
So you wouldn't say this is a harem kind of AVN? I have to focus on Melody or one of the other LIs each run? I'm still very early in the game so my options are still wide open...
No not full harem. Be careful with your choices, there is bad endings and consequences to being caught in some cases.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No not full harem. Be careful with your choices, there is bad endings and consequences to being caught in some cases.
Yeah, there's a little wiggle room in specific instances (i.e., with specific choices), but it's not a lot. Honestly, I think the best plan — unless you're going to follow the walkthrough to do otherwise — is to have a single playthrough for each individual LI you're interested in seeing a relationship with in the game. On PTs beyond the first, I would just Ctrl-skip unless there is a scene you've not previously encountered (or a scene changes quite a bit from an earlier version of it). So make sure "Unseen Text" is not marked in the Skip section of Preferences and then the game will automatically stop when there's something you haven't seen before.

Reactions: Milton749
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes