4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

wtf11337

Mar 6, 2017
Anyone willing to share save from 0.05 version? I had to reinstall my system so I lost saves. I'm looking for one with Melody/Isabella route, or only Melody if choosing Isabella conflicts with Melody :) Thanks

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Are you sure that we will get to play it in those 38 min that are left or the patrons first and maybe tomorrow the rest of us?

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
Anyone willing to share save from 0.05 version? I had to reinstall my system so I lost saves. I'm looking for one with Melody/Isabella route, or only Melody if choosing Isabella conflicts with Melody :) Thanks

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
:eazyHype:Like DX saids - "Are you Readyyy"... 10 min for one of the coolest games now!:eazyHype:

saravanan

Jun 19, 2017
View attachment 168777
Holy fuck :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:!! Four Elements Trainer update just got released, My Sweet Neighbors update just got released as well and Melody update will be also be released today :cool::cool::cool:.. what a fucking day, can this weekend get any better? YES, IT CAN... EL CLASICO TOMORROW, BITCHES :FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea:!! And, then you remember that you got 2 exams, 1 book (110 pages) to read for monday :pokerFace::pokerFace::pokerFace:...
what is "EL CLASICO" i can't find it in the search

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Melody v0.0.6+ Extras Included + 1080p Lewd Gallery

Here's the Extra pack for you guys. You don't need to download the $ 5 game. The extras are included in the game:
IMPORTANT: Some of your old saves might not work with this new version :( I'm so sorry about this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*The password to get access to the Lewd Gallery in the game is: cheerleader

Extra Scenes for $20 Patrons:

- Rolling WIPs (Melody, Sophia and Amy)

- MC fingering Amy (animated version)

- Amy sucking the MC's balls (animated version)

- Amy giving the MC a blowjob (animated version)

- Amy deepthroat (animated version)

- MC fucking Amy (Missionary) (animated version)

- MC fucking Amy (Reverse Cowgirl) (animated version)

- Sophia fingering Melody (animated version)

- Melody and Sophia french kiss (bonus scene)

- Sophia oral sex on Melody (bonus scene)

- Melody in bed with the MC. Boob grabbing, playing with nipple and teasing covered pussy (animated scene)

- Melody teasing the MC’s crotch (animated scene)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes