り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
t1.png

Overview:
I have no money to buy food, no vision for future, and no one is waiting.
I would sooner die to buried in snow - It was a time thinking such a things.
"( A person ) dying on the street or death from cold"
The guy spoke frankly is this country....... the prince of AILES - LA - LA - ELICLICIL kingdom.
Even a prince cannot judge a dead person.
Taking the opportunity to began to grumble, a main character .... Mizuki release his consciousness.
However, the place where he awoke was not heaven, it was one unknown room.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-07
Release Date: Japanese 2011-12-09, English 2019-03-21
Original Title: メルティング ポット
Developer: Magic House
Publisher: -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

ss_3d066a984a7f2abb32cb83eb14e91b932e917d71.1920x1080.jpg ss_7c93230bc41009f3908f54c4a71c8feb6b74f3bb.1920x1080.jpg ss_26f12fa9cd9b582d740d20552ec0b129ffb51d11.1920x1080.jpg ss_35173577d8bdaa4c08d7101eef92f47b498f94e3.1920x1080.jpg ss_977654455460f2a117afbb7827539e5a17add975.1920x1080.jpg ss_1a1e7afd90fc6ff00930135161f61103deae13d3.1920x1080.jpg ss_3bb85f09aaa119b17b762045f685815593ead008.1920x1080.jpg ss_e2ed7fb117ca8d51dab973e10941b1d7e2d01b45.1920x1080.jpg

Last edited:

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I have the distinct feeling that I won't like this game. Not because the content was gay... but because it seems to be the type of gay stuff made for women...

And gay MxM content made for women is almost always... 'gay'.

Edit: Not to mention, the English seems to be atrocious in this game. Origin at me? Ghetto Area?... in a food scene!? get that shit outta here!

huledyuu

Feb 16, 2018
Honestly, if the artstyle isn't your cup of tea you should give this game a pass. The translation is very messy, the story is bland and forgettable, the characters are either annoying or uninteresting. Sex scenes are tame and nothing to write home about. This is as basic as early 2000s yaoi game can get.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You know what would be awesome? Games with gay content aimed at gay or bisexual males. What an outlandish idea right? :cautious:

*sigh* So much lovey dovey girly stuff that looks the same on every detail or if you want something lewd it's mostly furry stuff.
There are loads and loads of kinky gay, trap and bisexual hentai around, but why aren't we seeing them get turned into games. There must be a big enough market for them right?

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
You know what would be awesome? Games with gay content aimed at gay or bisexual males. What an outlandish idea right? :cautious:

*sigh* So much lovey dovey girly stuff that looks the same on every detail or if you want something lewd it's mostly furry stuff.
There are loads and loads of kinky gay, trap and bisexual hentai around, but why aren't we seeing them get turned into games. There must be a big enough market for them right?
Stop saying that... You make me want to write my own VN now damnit!

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
. . .
What did you expect to find on a thread dedicated to a BL game? BLs (Boy's Love) are usually written by female writers and their perspective (sometimes mixed with kinks, fetishes, romanticized views, etc) on gay romance - this is a sub-genre that caters to a female audience - not guys and definitely not gay dudes. There are some exceptions but those are just that.

Fortunately, gaymers have been getting a lot more attention lately, which is more than we could have said a few years ago. The Bara genre comes to mind, with plenty of lewds and with or without furries (though more with than without). I admit it's a short section with an even smaller list of titles, but some are better than none and it shows progress is being done to cater to a wider spectrum of people.

Changes like these will happen but they take time... and you also have to look in the right places. This website has a relatively new search engine and the possibility of browsing using tags; I suggest you use those to narrow the content you want to see.

-----------------------------------------------------

As for the game itself, I think I'm going to skip this one. I don't like having to guess half the story (and what is happening) just because they couldn't afford something better than the crappiest of machine translations.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Oh don't give me that. No need to explain BL to me or throw a 'if you don't like it, don't play it' at me.

I'm just saying it's always the same stuff. BL with the exact same designs, sissification/feminisation with the same formula over and over again, furry or your "everyone's a bodybuilder" type game. That covers pretty much the bulk of the games.

Reactions: TheSexinati

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Oh don't give me that. No need to explain BL to me or throw a 'if you don't like it, don't play it' at me.

I'm just saying it's always the same stuff. BL with the exact same designs, sissification/feminisation with the same formula over and over again, furry or your "everyone's a bodybuilder" type game. That covers pretty much the bulk of the games.
I mean... you're not wrong but the same could be said about pretty much any game around here. Bara, incest, NTR, corruption and many others; they all revolve around the same troupes, stereotypes, personalities, plotlines, etc.

Son > Mom-Sister incest almost always revolves around a plain guy who, for some reason, divine or otherwise, manages to get the entire female portion of his family adoring him and wanting to bang him. Corruption games with a female protagonist almost always revolve them being bitchy or kind of dumb-sluts to begin with. Then something happens and they're on a race to beat the villain from completely controlling their lives (or simply failing and becoming cum dumpsters).

Women in these games always look like models straight out of some straight dude's fantasy; abnormally large jugs, perfect curves and ass shapes, always submissive in nature and eager to suck dick (unless it's a femdom game). Meanwhile, male protagonists are usually either skinny and plain-ass boring or bodybuilders with a crappy "I'm the alpha male" attitude that, nevertheless, every woman seems to fawn over and desire like they're some hot-tacos.

So really, there's no escaping the "everything feels and looks the same" with these games - you play one and you play them all. It doesn't help that many of them use the same resources, assets and DAZ models with only a few minor tweaks to look passable as something else. So... yeah, I agree with you there.

BloodyMoon

Feb 27, 2018
Shit!! How the hell exactly do you play this game while it still activates but didn't continue on!!? Seriously man, What the Hell!?!
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Reactions: harkavion

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
this looks cute, i'm a sucker for more orthodox bl games like these, it's a real shame about the translation :( you would think the steam rerelease meant a re-translation but alas...

doom12321

Aug 31, 2017

Erm just make one? Also tons of gay contents. Not as much of straight but you looking at the fan girl content, what do you expect? If any of the guy looks feminine then you know it is made by cunts for cunts. Go search for dicks somewhere else.

harkavion

Dec 9, 2019
Shit!! How the hell exactly do you play this game while it still activates but didn't continue on!!? Seriously man, What the Hell!?!
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
yeah, i hope that there would be some more uploads since I cannot even pass the starting screen. Click start and then the texts are gone, but the background is only that of the start screen and nothing more till the end of time. lol

Reactions: kiciyo

kiciyo

Oct 13, 2021
yeah, i hope that there would be some more uploads since I cannot even pass the starting screen. Click start and then the texts are gone, but the background is only that of the start screen and nothing more till the end of time. lol
Same problem here :(