Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Hey guys Just wanna ask what is this ending Y? And does all the ending to A to Z? And by the way how many endings are there?

ruina

Aug 26, 2017
Hey guys Just wanna ask what is this ending Y? And does all the ending to A to Z? And by the way how many endings are there?
There are 6 endings overall. The endings are M, E, L, T, Y, S.
It's been quite a while but I can vaguely remember that ending Y need Slut Level 70+ and castle completely rebuilt

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
It's been quite a while but I can vaguely remember that ending Y need Slut Level 70+ and castle completely rebuilt
Oh so you mean that every time you finished the game it gives you the ending along with a letter? Like for example Ending 1 gives you M is that right?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I think It's Slut Level 69+ to or 70+ xD

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Hey by the way How do you unlock the secret ending? Is it part of the Meltys's name ending or is it different from the others?

ruina

Aug 26, 2017
Hey by the way How do you unlock the secret ending? Is it part of the Meltys's name ending or is it different from the others?
What do you mean by "secret" ending?
If you meant the "Dark Meltys" ending, then it is the 6th ending ("S"). You have to beat Esmeralda in the prologue on a NG+. (Might have to be on True Princess difficulty)

ruina

Aug 26, 2017
I've in the previous pages from here that there's a hidden ending/secret ending so I thought you might know it
As far as I know, there's only 6 endings to the game.
The Pure ending, the 4 normal ending based on slut level and castle completion, lastly, the Dark Meltys ending.
The secret ending might be referring to the Dark Meltys ending which you can get by defeating Esmeralda in the prologue on your NG+.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Ah I see yeah you sure that's the one? Just making sure so I can check it on the walkthrough of the one that I'm editing on

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes